Neurology Opening in Dayton, OH
Company: Summit Recruiting Group
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Neurology opening in Dayton, Ohio. This and other physician jobs
brought to you by DocCafe
**Neuromuscular Opening - Dayton, OH**
- Growing, established, multi-disciplinary Clinical Neuroscience
Institute (CNSI) and affiliated Neurology Residency program (4 per
- Candidate should be comfortable with all aspects of neuromuscular
evaluations (clinical/procedural) and have specific board
certifications in neuromuscular medicine or be planning on
obtaining this accreditation.
- Partner with a large (20 neurologists), employed, neurology group
of various subspecialists.
- Enjoy an already established neuromuscular referral network and
neuromuscular focused patient practice with state of the art
- Candidate will collaborate with the Comprehensive Neuroscience
Institute (partnership between The Department of Neurology Wright
State University Boonshoft School of Medicine and Premier Health)
and will be reviewed for a faculty appointment and be comfortable
with involvement in clinical program development.
- The Clinical Neuroscience Institute has multiple office locations
and is responsible for covering the main teaching hospital for
inpatient neurology needs.
- Call is competitively spaced and fairly distributed but
- All call would be from home and limited only to general neurology
main hospital is a JCO Comprehensive Stroke Center, thus all stroke
call is handled by a separate team.
- All CNSI offices and hospitals are equipped with EMR and wireless
communication and state of the art imaging and laboratory
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus
- Stipends available for current residents
- Generous start-up and retention bonuses; relocation allowance
- Paid malpractice
- Paid vacation
- Paid days for CME with annual reimbursed allowance
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing and tech support
- Leadership development through board and committee
- Close association with Wright State University Boonshoft School
**About the Group**
- Founded in 1995, Health Group has more than 13,000 employees and
2,300 physicians, all with one mission: to build healthier
- Comprehensive health system operates ve campuses and has more
than 100 patient care locations
- The first health care system in Dayton and only the second in
Ohio to achieve system Magnet-- - Recognition from the American
Nurses Credentialing Center.
- Nationally recognized as the highest standard for excellence in
patient care, only 8 percent of U.S. hospitals hold the esteemed
four-year designation and only 20 U.S. health care systems have
achieved the honor as a system.
- Health Group offers you and your family one of the largest
selections of primary care and medical specialists in Southwest
- That's more than 650 physicians and advanced practice providers
in more than 125 locations from as far north as Versailles to as
far south as Kenwood in Northern Cincinnati. You'll find convenient
access to quality health care, wherever you live in Southwest Ohio,
at each stage of life.
- In Greater Dayton and Southwest Ohio you'll find a wonderful mix
of lifestyle options in some of the country's most affordable
- 37 area high schools recognized as "Best in the Nation." View
list of area schools and their ratings.
- Dayton is an inclusive and inviting university town which has
many of the amenities of a larger city.
- In addition to low cost living, a great arts scene, and a growing
gourmet food scene, Dayton offers world class recreational parks,
one of the largest network of paved cycling and recreational
trails, and impressive sporting events.
- Dayton hosts the First Four games of the March Madness NCAA mens
basketball tournament every year.
- Air travel made easy with three major airports nearby, Dayton
International Airport, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International
Airport and John Glenn Columbus International Airport.
- A diverse and plentiful selection of shopping, dining, arts,
sports and recreation.
- Choose vibrant, metropolitan living in urban lofts, historic
homes and upscale neighborhoods. Or you may prefer newer,
family-friendly neighborhoods in our progressive suburban
communities. Or the charm of small-town or country living.
- Access to country clubs and YMCAs located throughout Southwest
Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs,
neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology
Keywords: Summit Recruiting Group, Dayton , Neurology Opening in Dayton, OH, Healthcare , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!