Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)-PRN
Company: Wilmington Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Wilmington Nursing & Rehabilitation Center - Are you an
experienced Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (OTA)looking
to make a difference?We are a leader in the long-term care industry
operating in 7 different states. It is our commitment to the care
of our residents and our staff that sets us apart from the rest.
From the development of our Scratch Kitchens to the Saber
Foundation Employee Hardship program, we are committed to the care
and attention of everyone we serve!
Come work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its
This is our Advantage:
- Weekly Pay!
- Must possess a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in
Occupational Therapy from an accredited college or
- A current and valid license granted from the state of
employment/OT/SLP and nursing assistants.
- Screens/evaluate all residents to determine the need for
- Establishes an individualized treatment program with a
consultation to facility staff in areas of Occupational
- Provides results of the evaluation and treatment objectives to
caregivers, family members, and residents
- Completes all documentation as required by the fiscal
intermediary, within the designated time frame
- Implements the treatment program based on evaluative
- Monitors the resident's response to treatment and alters the
treatment plan as appropriate
- Instructs resident's families and or nursing staff in
functional maintenance programs
Shifts and Wages:
- PRN Opportunity Available
- Shifts Needed: 1st Shift
The Saber Advantage and Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Wellness Program
- Competitive Salaries
- Employee Referral program
- Tuition Discount Programs!
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee recognition program and additional perks
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
We comply with any federal and/or state mandates related to the
COVID 19 vaccine
We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a
Keywords: Wilmington Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, Dayton , Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)-PRN, Healthcare , Wilmington, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!