Raise the Family Medicine bar and your family in Southwest Ohio -Rural Opportunities
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Troy, Ohio. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Job ID: 8501Practice Details
- Seeking BC/BE Family Medicine physicians for employment
- Employment with not-for-profit entity offering the advantage of
participation in the Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Outpatient only positions with limited phone call.
- Hospitalist team provides inpatient care/admissions.
-Recruiter's InsightCompensation:Family Medicine -who accept
positions located in communities of one hour to 90 minutes from
Cincinnati, often see starting salaries of $25,000 to $50,000
higher than their colleagues who practice in or in the surrounding
areas of Cincinnati. - Also, physicians who live between one hour
and 90 minutes outside Cincinnati will enjoy a cost of living of
20% or more lower than the Cincinnati metro area. - Coupled with
the higher salary and lower cost of living, physicians will have
more income to pay down student loans, build their dream home and
enjoy a higher quality of life. - -
The housing market. - This Community Sees An Average Home Pricing
Settled At $170,523 With A Desirable 3409 Square Ft. 4 Bedroom/3
Bath Home Selling For $314,240. You Can Build A Home That Meets
Your Family Requirements And Begin A Substantial Savings Plan For
The Practice. - Save yourself 24-36 months to build a full practice
by -taking over an existing practice that has been developed over
several years due to a planned retirement. - Reap the benefits
earning production from the beginning. - -
About Employer. - Join a group with an immecable reputation and
minimal competition. - -This Employer Is Committed To Its Doctors
And The Entire Employee Staff And Enjoys Long Term Retention Of Its
Key Physician Personnel Due To Exceptional Compensation And Quality
Of Life Provided By The Community.
The Community. - This Warm And Inviting Community Welcomes New
Members And Offers A Series Of Fun Events Throughout The Year For
Family Members And Getting To Know One Another.
-Closest Major City
- 62 miles to Cincinnati, OH
- 64 miles to Columbus, OH
- 90 miles to Fort Wayne, IN
- 105 miles to Indianapolis, IN
Colleges and Universities
- Edison State Community College (about 9 miles; Piqua, OH;
Full-time enrollment: 2,049)
- Wright State University-Main Campus (about 20 miles; Dayton,
OH; FT enrollment: 14,482)
- Sinclair Community College (about 20 miles; Dayton, OH; FT
- University of Dayton (about 22 miles; Dayton, OH; FT
- The Troy Recreation Department oversees the operation of the
Hobart Arena and the Troy Aquatic Park.
- In addition, the department offers and works with other local
community organizations to provide a wide variety of year-round
fitness, fun, and educational programming and also handles
scheduling of City of Troy park facilities.
- The Hobart Arena offers hockey programs for community members
of all ages throughout the year.
- The Troy Aquatic Park offers fun water activities for the whole
family to enjoy, including two giant water slides, a drop slide,
and a diving board.
- Hobart Urban Nature Preserve has just over 2 miles of trail and
over 80 acres of land. This is a fantastic place to unwind by
bird-watching, taking leisurely walks and observing nature. -
- Troy Main Street offers -a variety of shops and small
- Northtown Shopping Center is a mall in Troy, Ohio.
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Dayton , Raise the Family Medicine bar and your family in Southwest Ohio -Rural Opportunities, Healthcare , Troy, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!