Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Pulmonary Unit 7P-7A
Company: Gem City Nursing & Rehab Center
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Gem City Nursing & Rehab Center -
Licensed Practical Nurse Pulmonary Unit 7p-7a FT PT Per Diem
As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) you are responsible for staff
assignment and provide overall supervision of resident care in
accordance with established policies and procedures and as may be
directed by the RN Supervisor, Director of Nurses or Administrator,
to assure that the highest degree of quality resident care can be
maintained at all times.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing or an approved
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) program with a current Licensed
Practical Nurse (LPN) licensure in the state in which
- Possess leadership ability and the willingness to work with and
supervise professional and nonprofessional personnel.
- Ability to Read, write and speak the English language.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete all Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) required record
keeping forms/charts upon the resident's admission, discharge,
transfer, etc. File in the resident's chart and/or forward to the
- Prepare/administer medications as ordered by the
- Admit, transfer and discharge resident. Assist in arranging
transportation and packing as necessary.
- Administer professional services such as: catheterization, tube
feeding, suction, applying and changing dressings/bandages, packs,
colostomy and drainage bags, taking blood, sputum, and urine
specimens, care of the dead/dying, etc., as established by the
facility's policies and procedures.
- As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) you will work with the
facility's consultants as necessary and implement recommended
changes as directed by the RN Supervisor of the Director of
- Investigate complaints and grievances and make necessary
oral/written reports to the RN Supervisor or Director of
- Give/receive nursing reports upon reporting in and ending shift
- Check all residents daily to assure that prescribed treatment
is being properly administered by nursing personnel/assistants and
to evaluate their physical and emotional status. -
- Keep the RN Supervisor informed about the status of residents,
staff and related matters.
- Presents professional image to consumers through dress,
behavior and speech.
- Adheres to Company standards for resolving consumer
- Ensures that all consumer/resident rights are protected. -
- Annual evaluations
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Electronic documentation
- Employee appreciation events
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Keywords: Gem City Nursing & Rehab Center, Dayton , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Pulmonary Unit 7P-7A, Healthcare , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!