Raise the Family Medicine bar and your family in Southwest Ohio -Rural Opportunities (Physician )
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Troy, Ohio. Job ID:
- Seeking BC/BE Family Medicine physicians for employment
- Employment with not-for-profit entity offering the advantage of
participation in the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
- Outpatient only positions with limited phone call.
- Hospitalist team provides inpatient care/admissions.
Recruiter's InsightCompensation:Family Medicine who accept
positions located in communities of one hour to 90 minutes from
Cincinnati, often see starting salaries of $25,000 to $50,000
higher than their colleagues who practice in or in the surrounding
areas of Cincinnati. Also, physicians who live between one hour and
90 minutes outside Cincinnati will enjoy a cost of living of 20% or
more lower than the Cincinnati metro area. Coupled with the higher
salary and lower cost of living, physicians will have more income
to pay down student loans, build their dream home and enjoy a
higher quality of life. The housing market. This Community Sees An
Average Home Pricing Settled At $170,523 With A Desirable 3409
Square Ft. 4 Bedroom/3 Bath Home Selling For $314,240. You Can
Build A Home That Meets Your Family Requirements And Begin A
Substantial Savings Plan For The Future. The Practice. Save
yourself 24-36 months to build a full practice by taking over an
existing practice that has been developed over several years due to
a planned retirement. Reap the benefits earning production from the
beginning. About Employer. Join a group with an immecable
reputation and minimal competition. This Employer Is Committed To
Its Doctors And The Entire Employee Staff And Enjoys Long Term
Retention Of Its Key Physician Personnel Due To Exceptional
Compensation And Quality Of Life Provided By The Community. The
Community. This Warm And Inviting Community Welcomes New Members
And Offers A Series Of Fun Events Throughout The Year For Family
Members And Getting To Know One Another. Closest Major City
- 62 miles to Cincinnati, OH
- 64 miles to Columbus, OH
- 90 miles to Fort Wayne, IN
- 105 miles to Indianapolis, IN Colleges and Universities
- Edison State Community College (about 9 miles; Piqua, OH;
Full-time enrollment: 2,049)
- Wright State University-Main Campus (about 20 miles; Dayton,
OH; FT enrollment: 14,482)
- Sinclair Community College (about 20 miles; Dayton, OH; FT
- University of Dayton (about 22 miles; Dayton, OH; FT
enrollment: 10,392) Recreation
- The Troy Recreation Department oversees the operation of the
Hobart Arena and the Troy Aquatic Park.
- In addition, the department offers and works with other local
community organizations to provide a wide variety of year-round
fitness, fun, and educational programming and also handles
scheduling of City of Troy park facilities.
- The Hobart Arena offers hockey programs for community members
of all ages throughout the year.
- The Troy Aquatic Park offers fun water activities for the whole
family to enjoy, including two giant water slides, a drop slide,
and a diving board.
- Hobart Urban Nature Preserve has just over 2 miles of trail and
over 80 acres of land. This is a fantastic place to unwind by
bird-watching, taking leisurely walks and observing nature.
- Troy Main Street offers a variety of shops and small
- Northtown Shopping Center is a mall in Troy, Ohio.
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Dayton , Raise the Family Medicine bar and your family in Southwest Ohio -Rural Opportunities (Physician ), Healthcare , Troy, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!