Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: BayMark Health Services
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Full Time NurseThe Nurse works under the supervision of the
Nursing Supervisor. The primary job function of the nurse is to
implement prescribers treatment plan or coordinate quality
medication services to the client. Expected to adhere to agency
compliance in regard to all state and federal standards. Performs
other duties as assigned.Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide coordination and/or implementation in regard of
pharmacological management services. This position will be the at
liaison to provide multi- levels of medical/acute psychiatric
- Responsible for ensuring that all initial nursing assessments
are completed in a timely manner, per agency policy and state
- Coordinate agency response to any infection control
- Attend meetings and trainings regularly scheduled by the
- Monitor all labs ordered, PCP Letters, getting and obtaining
information from prior services for quality care in pharmacological
- Maintain regular, on-going contact with appropriate medical and
psychiatric consultants in regard to clients and patients
individual clinical issues.
- Adequate knowledge and ability to navigate EHR (Electronic
Health Records) system.
- Perform such other duties, as directed by the Nursing
- LPN or Registered Nurse
- Ohio Nursing License
- Three years working in a nursing setting preferred.
- Interact in a pleasant and professional manner with other
employees, physicians, providers, patients, and patients families
to promote a team effort through cooperation and respect for fellow
- Organizational skills, writing, speaking clearly, answering
telephone, fine dexterity, handling and gripping.
- Calculating, interpreting information, analyzing, assessing,
evaluating, explaining, teaching, attention to detail, memory and
- Work supervision by nursing supervisor. Clinical supervision to
comply with applicable state licensing board, if applicable
- Must have thorough knowledge and understanding of agency
policies regarding medication and somatic issues.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills to ensure an
effective working relationship with all levels of staff and
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off accrual
- Excellent growth and development opportunitiesCOVID-19
considerations:Everyone will be asked to be in compliance with the
most recent COVID guidelines from CDC, State, County and City.Here
is what you can expect from us:Mahajan Therapeutics a progressive
substance abuse treatment organization is committed to the highest
quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting.
Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental
aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve
long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.Mahajan
Therapeutics is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and
to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit
employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural
origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status,
sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or
veterans status or any other classification protected by
Keywords: BayMark Health Services, Dayton , Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...