Orthopedic Surgery Opening in the Dayton, OH Area (Physician )
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Orthopedics opening in Dayton, Ohio. Medical Center is seeking
additional orthopedic surgeons to join our dynamic employed
- Employed position
- Fellowship training is welcome; however, must also be willing
to perform general orthopedics
- Work at two locations (Medical Center and Hospital)
- Attractive call schedule
- Competitive compensation package including signing bonus,
relocation, student loan forgiveness, and stipends available for
- Robust benefit package including health, life, dental, vision,
several retirement options, etc.
- Collegial working environment
- Customized marketing and tech support
- Leadership development through board and committee
opportunities The region s largest Primary Care and Specialty
network, providing comprehensive care to communities in the greater
Dayton and Southwest Ohio areas. We have grown to become the
largest health system in southwest Ohio. Founded in the 1990 s, we
have more than 13,000 employees and 2,300 physicians. Our
comprehensive health system operates five campuses including three,
two Medical Centers, and has more than 100 patient care locations.
We became the first health care system in Dayton and only the
second in Ohio to achieve system Magnet Recognition from the
American Nurses Credentialing Center. Nationally recognized as the
highest standard for excellence in patient care, only 8 percent of
U.S. hospitals hold the esteemed four-year designation and only 20
U.S. health care systems have achieved the honor as a system. In
Greater Dayton and Southwest Ohio you'll find a wonderful mix of
lifestyle options in some of the country's most affordable
- 37 area high schools recognized as "Best in the Nation."
- Air travel made easy with three major airports nearby, Dayton
International Airport, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International
Airport and John Glenn Columbus International Airport.
- A diverse and plentiful selection of shopping, dining, arts,
sports and recreation.
- Choose vibrant, metropolitan living in urban lofts, historic
homes and upscale neighborhoods. Or you may prefer newer,
family-friendly neighborhoods in our progressive suburban
communities. Or the charm of small-town or country living.
- Access to country clubs and YMCA s located throughout Southwest
Ohio. Our Physician Network offers you and your family one of the
largest selections of primary care and medical specialists in
Southwest Ohio. That's more than 650 physicians and advanced
practice providers in more than 125 locations from as far north as
Versailles to as far south as Kenwood in Northern Cincinnati.
You'll find convenient access to quality health care, wherever you
live in Southwest Ohio, at each stage of life. APPLY NOW or TEXT
Job & email address to Click Here to Apply .
Search all of our provider opportunities here:
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Dayton , Orthopedic Surgery Opening in the Dayton, OH Area (Physician ), Healthcare , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...