Assistant Director of Nursing - Richmond
Company: Brickyard Healthcare
Posted on: May 25, 2023
-We rely on our -Assistant Director of Nursing -to assist with
planning, coordinating, and managing the nursing department. -Why
Work For Us?
- Excellent pay with multiple incentives:
- Shift pick up
- More available, ask us for details! -
- Excellent health benefits packages
- Career advancement opportunities
- Education reimbursement program of up to $7,500 per year -
- Flexible scheduling availableBenefits & Conditions:
- No waiting period for enrollment
- Three health plan options
- Delta Dental
- VSP Vision
- Free Basic Life Insurance
- Disability, Critical Illness, Accident & Legal Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Responsible for assisting with the overall direction,
coordination, and evaluation of nursing care and services provided
- Maintains quality care that is consistent with company and
- Assumes responsibilities of daily operations in the absence of
Director of Nursing (RN).
- Currently Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in state of practice
required - in good standing
- One to three (1-3) years of management or supervisory
experience in long-term care or acute care. Restorative or
geriatric nursing experience preferred.
- Must hold and maintain a current CPR certification.
Keywords: Brickyard Healthcare, Dayton , Assistant Director of Nursing - Richmond, Healthcare , Centerville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...