Family Medicine Opportunity - Dayton, OH (Largest Health System in Southwest Ohio)
Company: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Family Medicine Opportunity - Dayton, OH (Largest Health System
in Southwest Ohio) Premier Physician Network is seeking Family
Medicine physicians for outpatient employment opportunities within
our network of over 120 physicians throughout the greater Dayton
and northern Cincinnati areas. At Premier Health, we re committed
to our mission to build healthier communities and to our vision to
be the first choice for patients, physicians and employees all
based on our values of respect, integrity, compassion and
Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with
- Stipends available for current residents
- Generous start-up and retention bonuses; relocation
- Paid malpractice
- Paid vacation
- Paid days for CME with annual reimbursed allowance
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision
and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing and tech support
- Leadership development through board and committee
- Close association with Wright State University Boonshoft School
of Medicine About Premier HealthPremier Health has grown to become
the largest health system in southwest Ohio. Founded in 1995,
Premier Health has more than 13,000 employees and 2,300 physicians,
all with one mission: to build healthier communities.Our
comprehensive health system operates five campuses including Miami
Valley Hospital in Dayton, Miami Valley Hospital South in
Centerville, Miami Valley Hospital North in Englewood, Atrium
Medical Center in Middletown and Upper Valley Medical Center in
Troy and has more than 100 patient care locations.Excellence in
Patient CarePremier Health became the first health care system in
Dayton and only the second in Ohio to achieve system Magnet
Recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
Nationally recognized as the highest standard for excellence in
patient care, only 8 percent of U.S. hospitals hold the esteemed
four-year designation and only 20 U.S. health care systems have
achieved the honor as a system.Choose Your LifestyleIn Greater
Dayton and Southwest Ohio you'll find a wonderful mix of lifestyle
options in some of the country's most affordable communities.
- 37 area high schools recognized as "Best in the Nation." View
list of area schools and their ratings.
- Air travel made easy with three major airports nearby, Dayton
International Airport, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International
Airport and John Glenn Columbus International Airport.
- A diverse and plentiful selection of shopping, dining, arts,
sports and recreation.
- Choose vibrant, metropolitan living in urban lofts, historic
homes and upscale neighborhoods. Or you may prefer newer,
family-friendly neighborhoods in our progressive suburban
communities. Or the charm of small-town or country living.
- Access to country clubs and YMCA s located throughout Southwest
Ohio. Premier Physician NetworkPremier Physician Network of Premier
Health offers you and your family one of the largest selections of
primary care and medical specialists in Southwest Ohio. That's more
than 650 physicians and advanced practice providers in more than
125 locations from as far north as Versailles to as far south as
Kenwood in Northern Cincinnati. You'll find convenient access to
quality health care, wherever you live in Southwest Ohio, at each
stage of life.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have
interest in this opportunity and I will facilitate getting you
Director of Recruiting
Keywords: Permanent Placement Resources, LLC, Dayton , Family Medicine Opportunity - Dayton, OH (Largest Health System in Southwest Ohio), Healthcare , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...