Registered Nurse (RN) - $10,000 Hiring Bonus & NEW PAY RANGES!
Company: Haven Behavioral Healthcare
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Full-time Registered Nurse (RN)
* NEWLY INCREASED PAY RANGES!
* $10,000 SIGN ON BONUS
* Night Shift; 7p-7a (3 12s)
* Comprehensive Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, Vision,
401k w/company match, and more!
* Competitive Pay & Shift Differentials
About Haven Behavioral Hospital of Dayton - -Haven Behavioral
Hospital of Dayton is a 59-bed facility providing high-quality,
specialty behavioral health services for individuals with mental
health and substance abuse issues. Our success is a reflection of
the excellence and dedication of our employees at every level of
our facility. The culture of our hospital is built around service.
All jobs performed on our team are worthwhile and every employee
makes a difference. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow
personally and professionally while delivering compassionate,
quality care we encourage you to explore career opportunities with
Haven of Dayton. - -Why Haven
- A small family like environment where focus is on patient
- Dedicated, passionate leaders who are hands-on and accessible.
- Competitive pay and benefits package. -Position Summary
- Conducts patient assessments and provides nursing interventions
to patients as assigned.
- Maintains a safe and efficient working and treatment
environment per facility policies and procedures. -
- Communicates effectively with the treatment team to ensure
safe, quality care is provided to all patients.
- Provides supervision to Behavioral Health Technicians. Assumes
role of Charge Nurse when assigned.Benefits: Medical, Dental,
Vision, 401K, PTO, etc.Education: Graduate of an accredited RN
Haven Behavioral Healthcare is proud to be an equal opportunity
workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
Keywords: Haven Behavioral Healthcare, Dayton , Registered Nurse (RN) - $10,000 Hiring Bonus & NEW PAY RANGES!, Healthcare , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!