Site Safety Health Officer (USACE/AFCEC)
Posted on: September 19, 2023
USACE Project Seeking Experienced SSHOThis Jobot Job is hosted
by: Kal MayerAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
button and sending us your resume.Salary: $100,000 - $125,000 per
yearA bit about us:We are a leading global construction company
with over 100 years of technical expertise. Our diverse portfolio
includes turnkey design-build and traditional construction,
renovation and rehabilitation, water and wastewater projects,
renewable energy initiatives, facility management, and
environmental services. With a strong focus on government and
commercial entities, we deliver exceptional results worldwide.Why
join us?401(k) w/matchingDental insuranceHealth insuranceLife
insurancePaid time offVision insuranceExciting Projects, Field
Leadership Career Development, Collaborative Environment, Global
- Implement and enforce safety policies, procedures, and
regulations on USACE construction sites.
- Conduct regular safety inspections, hazard assessments, and
audits to identify potential risks.
- Develop and implement safety training programs for project
personnel, ensuring compliance with EM-385 requirements.
- Collaborate with project managers, engineers, and
subcontractors to ensure safety measures are integrated into
- Investigate accidents, incidents, and near-misses, and provide
recommendations for prevention.
- Maintain accurate and detailed safety records, incident
reports, and documentation.
- Assist in the preparation of safety plans, hazard
communication, and emergency response procedures.
- Conduct toolbox talks and safety meetings to educate site
personnel on safety best practices.
- Monitor the proper use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
and adherence to safety regulations.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, regulatory changes, and
best practices in construction safety.Qualifications:Relevant
safety certifications (e.g., CSP, CHST) preferred.Minimum of 3
years of experience as a Site Safety Health Officer on USACE
projects.Thorough understanding of EM-385 regulations and their
application.Strong knowledge of construction safety practices, OSHA
regulations, and hazard identification.Excellent communication
skills and the ability to lead safety training sessions.Proficiency
in Microsoft Office Suite and safety management software.Strong
problem-solving skills and attention to detail.Ability to work
collaboratively in a team environment.Valid driver's license and
willingness to travel to project sites as required.Interested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Dayton , Site Safety Health Officer (USACE/AFCEC), Healthcare , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!