Neurologist Opportunity with the Veterans Health Administration
Company: Department of Veteran Affairs
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Duties and Responsibilities of Pulmonary-CC Physicians:
- The neurologist will see patients in the outpatient general
neurology consult and follow-up clinics. The outpatient clinics
will consist of both in-person and virtual clinics.
- The neurologist will see inpatient neurology consults
- The neurologist will take calls from the ED as needed
- The neurologist will be responsible for the oversight of all
aspects of neurologic care delivered to their assigned
- The neurologist will perform neurologic procedures, like
NCS/EMG, EEG interpretation, and/or Botox administration,
commensurate to his/her individual training and expertise, in
accordance with local VA credentialing and privileging
- Staff neurologists will supervise and teach neurology residents
and medical students during their Neurology rotation.
Keywords: Department of Veteran Affairs, Dayton , Neurologist Opportunity with the Veterans Health Administration, Healthcare , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!