Physician - Emergency Room
Company: FSR (Federal Staffing Resources)
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Dayton, Ohio. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Physician - Emergency Room job in Dayton, Ohio. The job is a civilian position within the extensive military medical system. Civilian and military personnel work together in hospitals and clinics providing a full range of services to the active duty military service members, military retirees, and their families.Our employees are our best assets! Come join our team of healthcare professionals where you are valued!Malpractice providedCompetitive CompensationNo more than 48 hours per week Physician - Emergency Room job Overview:
Examines, diagnoses, stabilizes, and treats, patients presenting to the Emergency Department to include urgent and emergent conditions. Respond to codes, perform life saving measures and participate in mass casualty events.Prepares and reviews case histories and clinical records. Medical records must be completed prior to the completion of the contract provider's shift. This includes both hard copy and electronic medical record documents.Examines patients and determines requirements for clinical laboratory, radiologic, and other testing.Interprets test results and evaluates examination findings. Prescribes treatment, including procedures as deemed necessary.Manages emergency services. Formulates plans and procedures for emergency services. Responsible for medical supervision of midlevel providers.Coordinates emergency services with other medical activities. Uses consultants in other specialties as appropriate.Provides consultative advice to mid-level providers, clinical rotators and residents in methods and procedures for diagnosis and treatment of emergency conditions. Performs and documents appropriately emergency procedures required to treat emergency conditions to include but not limited to endotracheal intubation, lumbar puncture, central line placement, ultrasound procedures, incision and drainage, suturing of wounds, FAST exams, and chest tube placement. Physician - Emergency Room job Qualification:
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.)
- Graduate from an accredited medical school in the United States. This degree must have been accredited by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association; Association of American Medical Colleges; Liaison Committee on Medical Education; Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation of the American Osteopathic Association, or an accrediting body recognized by the U.S.
- Emergency Medicine Residency training - satisfactorily completed an accredited Emergency Medicine residency training and has been awarded a diploma for satisfactory completion of said residency. Shall have completed an Emergency Medicine training program that is accredited in the United States.
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine
- PALSMinimum of one (1) year of experience, within the past two years, working as a full scope of an Emergency Medicine Physician
- Licensure/Registration: current, active, valid and unrestricted in any U.S. state/ jurisdiction
- Computer skills Position contingent on contract award with a late Spring 2019 start date. Incumbents HIGHLY encourage to contact us! Come join our team of healthcare professionals! Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: FSR (Federal Staffing Resources), Dayton , Physician - Emergency Room, Healthcare , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!