Trauma Surgery opportunity located 30 minutes to Dayton, Ohio
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Surgery-Trauma opening in Dayton, Ohio. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 5792Practice Details
- Seeking candidates for a faculty position in the division of acute care surgery.--
- The successful candidate will join a group of seven surgeons
- Primary responsibilities include resident and medical student education, surgical and critical care of trauma patients, and emergency general surgery.--
- There is opportunity for development of an active general surgical practice, as well as protected time for research.
- Qualified applicants must have completed an accredited surgical residency program and a fellowship in trauma/critical care, and have interest and experience in scholarly activity.--Recruiter's InsightEarn More.-- With The Income Potential Of $75,000 To $100,000 More Compared To Similar Starting Trauma Surgery Salaries In Cincinnati And Columbus, You Will Enjoy A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than These Metropolitan Areas. You Will Be The Physician With More Income To Pay Down Student Loans, Build Your Dream Home, Enjoy The Quality Of Life And Early Retirement A Career Well Executed Deserves.The Housing Market.-- This Community Sees An Average Home Pricing Settled At $140,714 With A Desirable 3546 Square Ft. 5 Bedroom/4 Bath Home Selling For $281,500. You Can Build A Home That Meets Your Family Requirements And Begin A Substantial Savings Plan For The Future.The Community.-- This Warm And Inviting Community Welcomes New Members And Offers A Series Of Fun Events Throughout The Year For Family Members And Getting To Know One Another.The Model. This Is Ideal For A Physician Who Is Seeking Support Of The Hospital To Provide An Income Guarantee With The Support Of The Practice, But The Opportunity For Full Autonomy And Ownership.About Employer.-- This Employer Is Committed To Its Doctors And The Entire Medical Staff And Enjoys Long Term Retention Of Its Key Physician Personnel Due To Exceptional Compensation And Quality Of Life Provided By The Community.Closest Major City
- 36 miles to Cincinnati, OH
- 66 miles to Columbus, OH
- 107 miles to Indianapolis, IN
- 110 miles to Lexington-Fayette, KYColleges and Universities
- Fortis College-Centerville (Full-time enrollment: 4,527; Location: 555 E Alex Bell Rd; Private, for-profit; Website: www.fortiscollege.edu)
- University of Dayton (about 7 miles; Dayton, OH; Full-time enrollment: 10,392)
- Sinclair Community College (about 9 miles; Dayton, OH; FT enrollment: 13,779)
- Wright State University-Main Campus (about 11 miles; Dayton, OH; FT enrollment: 14,482)
- Central State University (about 16 miles; Wilberforce, OH; FT enrollment: 2,094)Recreation
- Our central recreation facility features a 50,000-square-foot natatorium with two indoor pools and a 140-foot water flume slide, two gymnasiums, fitness room, indoor running track, indoor climbing wall, locker rooms and two multipurpose rooms with kitchens.--
- Washington Township Recreation Center offers Classes, Programs & Leagues for all ages.
- WT Recreation offers more than 75,000 square feet of rental space for a wide range of parties, recreational experiences, business presentations, and community events. Customize your party with our climbing wall, gym, game room and swimming poolShopping
- Dayton mall (15 miles) has many major stores and businesses.
- Many shopping centers are located through out Dayton with many stores. Keyphrases: surgery jobs, surgeon jobs, trauma surgeon jobs, trauma surgery jobs, surgical jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Dayton , Trauma Surgery opportunity located 30 minutes to Dayton, Ohio, Healthcare , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!