Physician - Otolaryngology Job in Dayton, OH (Physician #)
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: July 13, 2019
Job ID: 7981Practice Details
- 12 physicians, single specialty, private practice and
independently managed ENT group seeks BC/BE otolaryngologist with
fellowship training in laryngology.
- Within the practice, the Blaine Block Institute for Voice
Analysis and Rehabilitation functions as one of the nation's
busiest private voice labs with 6 speech and language pathologists
dedicated to voice and dysphagia care.
- Opportunity would provide qualified physician with ability to
build busy full spectrum laryngology and ENT practice.
- Practice is efficiently managed and offers modern facilities,
well established EMR, and ancillaries including CT scanner, full
otolaryngic allergy lab, and full-service Audiology
- Area served by free standing children's hospital and two other
large health systems.
- Two-year partnership tract offering competitive starting salary
and excellent benefit package including 401k and profit sharing.
Recruiter's InsightEarn More and Pay less. With The Income
Potential Of $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Similar Starting
Otolaryngology Salaries In Cincinnati And Columbus, You Will Enjoy
A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than These Metropolitan Areas. You
Will Be The Physician With More Income To Pay Down Student Loans,
Build Your Dream Home, Enjoy The Quality Of Life And Early
Retirement A Career Well Executed Deserves. The Housing Market.
This Community Sees An Average Home Pricing Settled At $140,714
With A Desirable 3546 Square Ft. 5 Bedroom/4 Bath Home Selling For
$281,500. You Can Build A Home That Meets Your Family Requirements
And Begin A Substantial Savings Plan For The Future. The Community.
This Warm And Inviting Community Welcomes New Members And Offers A
Series Of Fun Events Throughout The Year For Family Members And
Getting To Know One Another. The Model. This Is Ideal For A
Physician Who Is Seeking Support Of The Hospital To Provide An
Income Guarantee With The Support Of The Practice, But The
Opportunity For Full Autonomy And Ownership. About Employer. This
Employer Is Committed To Its Doctors And The Entire Medical Staff
And Enjoys Long Term Retention Of Its Key Physician Personnel Due
To Exceptional Compensation And Quality Of Life Provided By The
Community.Closest Major City
- 36 miles to Cincinnati, OH
- 66 miles to Columbus, OH
- 107 miles to Indianapolis, IN
- 110 miles to Lexington-Fayette, KY Colleges and Universities
- Fortis College-Centerville (Full-time enrollment: 4,527;
Location: 555 E Alex Bell Rd; Private, for-profit; Website: )
- University of Dayton (about 7 miles; Dayton, OH; Full-time
- Sinclair Community College (about 9 miles; Dayton, OH; FT
- Wright State University-Main Campus (about 11 miles; Dayton,
OH; FT enrollment: 14,482)
- Central State University (about 16 miles; Wilberforce, OH; FT
enrollment: 2,094) Recreation
- Our central recreation facility features a 50,000-square-foot
natatorium with two indoor pools and a 140-foot water flume slide,
two gymnasiums, fitness room, indoor running track, indoor climbing
wall, locker rooms and two multipurpose rooms with kitchens.
- Washington Township Recreation Center offers Classes, Programs
& Leagues for all ages.
- WT Recreation offers more than 75,000 square feet of rental
space for a wide range of parties, recreational experiences,
business presentations, and community events. Customize your party
with our climbing wall, gym, game room and swimming pool Shopping
- Dayton mall (15 miles) has many major stores and
- Many shopping centers are located through out Dayton with many
stores. Keyphrases: otolaryngology jobs, otolaryngologist jobs, ear
nose throat jobs, ent jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Dayton , Physician - Otolaryngology Job in Dayton, OH (Physician #), Healthcare , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!