Warehouse Associate Hiring Immediately
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Warehouse Worker Hiring Immediately
CHEWY IS NOW HIRING!
Open Interviews with On-The-Spot Offers!
Chewy Fulfillment Center: Recruiting Office
Monday - Friday- 9:00am - 5:00pm Saturday-9:00am-12:00pm
3280 Lightner Road. Vandalia, OH 45377
Chewy is hiring with starting wages up to $17.50!
- You could make up to $16.50/hr. for Fulfillment Specialists and
up to $17.50/hr. for Reach Truck Operators (based on shift
- Sign on Bonus of up to $250.00 for all new hires that start on
or before June 26th, 2021.
- IMMEDIATE start dates available for day and night
- Full-time and Part-time shifts available!
- On the Spot Job Offers!
- Pay increases at 90 days, and every 6 months up to 48
- PLUS, excellent benefits available the 1st of the month
Launch your career with the largest Pet E-Commerce company! With
over 19 million active customers, Chewy not only provides a
personalized world-class on-line customer experience, but also a
1-2-day rapid delivery! Chewy offers a variety of career paths
including part time and full-time schedules that include benefits.
Competitive wages with opportunity for increase at 3, 6, 12, 18,
24, 30, 36, 42, and 48 months!
Why you ll love working here:
Safety, Health, and Culture are top priorities at Chewy with all
our roles and locations. We offer the following benefits for our
- Immediate Full Time, Part Time, and Flexible Scheduling
- State of the Art, Climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and EAP
- Team building events and company sponsored luncheons.
- 401k with company matching.
- Paid Time Off: Team members are eligible for up to 10 days of
PTO each year
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample
opportunities for growth and promotion within the organization.
What you ll do:
- Fulfillment Specialist do a wide range of warehouse functions;
labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers,
moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift,
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process
is efficient and accurate.
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic
- Utilize Power Industrial Trucks, material handling equipment,
safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage
and staging locations.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and
great care in every order we fill for our customers.
What you ll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial
Trucks) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet
Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
*** Please note that the Montgomery County / Ohio Governor order
requires that masks be worn in public. To protect the health and
safety of our Team Members, Chewy is requiring everyone at our
Facilities to wear a mask, so kindly remember to wear yours. If you
do not have one upon arrival, you will be provided with a
disposable mask. ***
Warehouse worker, fulfillment specialist, general labor, material
handler, shipping, receiving, picking, packing, order fulfillment,
inventory control, quality control, distribution specialist, jobs,
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace
diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
Keywords: Chewy, Dayton , Warehouse Associate Hiring Immediately, Hospitality & Tourism , Clayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!