Company: Cresco Labs
Location: Yellow Springs
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionCOMPANY OVERVIEWRecently named one of
Entrepreneur magazine's Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is
one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis
operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most
important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most
strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution
platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods
("CPG") approach to cannabis, Cresco's house of brands is designed
to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the
most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco,
Remedi and Mindy's, a line of edibles created by James Beard
Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco's national
dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build
trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis
consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to
become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has
launched the industry's first national comprehensive Social Equity
and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure
that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and
opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
MISSION STATEMENTAt Cresco, we aim to lead the nation's cannabis
industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product
consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring
legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest
level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting
the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate
with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new
market we move in to.JOB SUMMARYThe Edibles Kitchen Supervisor
reports to the Facility Manager and is responsible for production
of Cresco Labs medically infused edible products. Manage a team of
chefs to carry out day-to-day tasks including prepping, cleaning,
cooking, and operating basic production machinery. Produce edibles
in accordance with the State and standards set by Cresco Labs.CORE
- Work with Facility Manager to set weekly and monthly production
- Manage kitchen chefs with daily production of baked goods,
chocolates and confections using commercial machinery.
- Understand and execute batch calculations per Cresco Edibles
- Maintain production logs, lab test results and QC retain
- Organize and inventory ingredients and other kitchen production
supplies at the facility.
- Works with Materials Manager/Supervisor to place ingredient
orders with approved vendors, log and date each shipment.
- Packaging finished goods, producing compliance labels, and
finalizing metric movements.
- Demonstrate an understanding of state and county health
department requirements for Kitchen Production Facilities. – Handle
preparation for periodic inspections.
- Maintain a clean and safe production facility.
- Ensure personal hygiene is acceptable under standards set by
Cresco Labs before performing any production activities by washing
hands, wearing a hair net, changing clothes, etc.
- Complete the sanitation of production equipment and tools
including workspace, production and packaging equipment, cookware
- State-required sanitation license must be up to date.
- And all other job duties assigned.REQUIRED EXPERIENCE,
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Experience in a field and/or operation that adheres to strict
health and safety policies and procedures, preferable a regulated
field producing products for human consumption.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of recipes, food production
and kitchen sanitation.
- Strong and effective task-management skills and ability to
- Attention to detail – ability to monitor basic kitchen
production in processes, organize and maintain production logs and
ingredient lot numbers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging
- Experience in a production-heavy kitchen, kitchen management
and chocolate/confection work a plus.
- Ability to stand for at least 6 hours per day and lift up to 50
pounds to torso level is necessary.
- Ability to lead, coach, and motivate teams.BENEFITSCresco Labs
is proud to offer eligible employees a robust offering of benefits
including, major medical, dental and vision insurance, a
401(K)-match program, FSA/HSA programs, LTD/STD options, life
insurance and AD&D. We also offer eligible employees paid
holidays and paid time off. Other rewards may include annual
discretionary bonuses, stock options as well as participation in
our employee discount program. Benefits eligibility for permanent
positions may vary by full-time or part-time roles, location, or
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working
in the industry Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran, or disability status.
Keywords: Cresco Labs, Dayton , Kitchen Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Yellow Springs, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!