Company: Fricker's , LLC
Posted on: August 6, 2022
As a Fricker s hostess/greeter, you are the first and last
person the guests will see during their visit. We are counting on
you to make sure that first impression is excellent. As the last
person they will see as they leave, it is up to you to make sure
the guests leave happy! Your job responsibilities include:
- Greeting guests as they arrive and informing them of specials
- Thanking guests as they leave and inviting them back.
- Managing a waiting list, seating guests, bussing tables, and
- Answering phone calls
- Entering carry out orders into the POS system, suggestive
selling, ensuring orders are correct and handling money.
- Assisting servers and managers throughout the dining room.
- Making sure that every guest leaves happy! What you can expect
- We will present you with the knowledge and skills needed to be
- We will constantly coach, teach and train you for your
- We will provide honest, professional feedback on your
performance. What we expect from you:
- A positive attitude.
- To be in your proper uniform and looking sharp every
- To be flexible when necessary.
- Continued effort towards your own development.
- To follow company policies and procedures.
- To be yourself and have FUN!! Perks and Benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- Meal and clothing discounts
- Free Birthday meal for you and your family
- Holiday Pay
- Rewards Program
- Referral Program
- Career growth opportunities
- Healthcare and prescription options for eligible employees
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work various shifts
- Must be authorized to work in the United States Do you think
you have what it takes to work at the home of Fun, Food, Sports and
Spirits? If you do, click "Apply Now" and maybe you can be a part
of our Frickin Team! Thank you for your interest in applying with
Fricker s. We are always looking for great people and appreciate
you taking the time to complete our application. If there are
currently no immediate hiring needs, we will keep your information
on file for future opportunities and contact qualified applicants
at that time. Again, thank you for your time. Behaviors Preferred
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group Motivations
- Peer Recognition: Inspired to perform well by the praise of
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the
ability to contribute to the success of a project or the
Keywords: Fricker's , LLC, Dayton , Hostess, Hospitality & Tourism , Miamisburg, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!