Company: Premier Rental Purchase of Dayton/Troy
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionGeneral Purpose:Responsible for proper
installation of delivered merchandise. Responsible for proper and
timely deliveries, relocation, service calls, and retrieval of
merchandise from customer's residence. Has thorough knowledge of
the rental (lease) agreements, merchandise and customer relations.
Safeguards company monies obtained while in the field, property,
and vehicles. Conveys information to customers and maintains a
constant level of communication with customers, co-workers, and
- Responsible for assisting in the maintenance of Premier
Rental-Purchase Stores Standards of Operation.
- Responsible for making all deliveries, service calls,
retrievals, and relocations in a timely and professional
- Responsible for safeguarding all monies collected while in the
- Responsible for the proper care and movement of all merchandise
- Maintain rented or leased units by making minor repairs when
necessary or if major repairs are needed to transport the
merchandise to our service department for repair. When the unit is
repaired return the product to the customer's residence
- Reviews delivery spreadsheet to be sure item, model and serial
numbers match the item going out on the Rental (lease) Agreement
and that is being delivered.
- Answers the phone by the third ring in a pleasant and
- Retrieve merchandise to be returned to store stock and relocate
merchandise if the customer moves.
- Carefully check rental (lease) returns and promptly refurbish
to "like new" condition.
- Follows the Premier Rental-Purchase Pledge to serve our
customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Handles customer service issues in a professional manner.Other
- Responsible for cleanliness of the backroom and the assigned
- Responsible for helping receive new merchandise.Additional
duties, as time permits include:
- Take customer order forms for the customers.
- Verify customer order forms.
- Commit to achieving customer and revenue growth.
- Assist in store cleaning.
- Assists the Store Manager and Assistant Manager in obtaining
daily weekly and monthly goals.Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience.
- Must have a valid driver's license and a good driving
- Must have DOT certification (if required by law in your
- Must complete the training program and have one year of
experience in a job requiring customer contact.
- Must be able to lift and carry loads up to seventy-five (75)
- A high degree of precision, accuracy, coordination, and
knowledge of operational procedures.
- Ability to understand oral and written instructions.
- Ability to read, write and perform arithmetic functions quickly
- Ability to reason and make independent decisions.
- Ability to manage situations with customers and
- After training, working knowledge of all products in the
Efforts, Demands, and Conditions:Work is performed in changing
environments. Considerable walking, standing, bending, stooping,
and lifting are involved. Due to the nature of the business, must
determine alternate solutions and deal with the pressures of
multiple activities and changes. Additional hours before or after
normal business hours may be required. Frequent travel from store
to store may be required.
- Must be able to cope with the emotional and mental stress
associated with dealing with people and situations.
- Required to use a hand truck to move merchandise.Work is
normally performed in the store, in the field, and in customers'
homes. In the field, a variety of conditions may be encountered,
including moving merchandise in wide-open spaces, level spaces,
across dirt, icy, or uneven surfaces such as gravel. Stairs, wet or
slippery surfaces, narrow doorways, etc. may be encountered.
Requires driving in various weather conditions as well as exposure
to heat, cold, dust, and other uncontrollable conditions.
- Attending company or Premier Corp, Training Sessions may be
Relationships:Requires frequent contact with customers, associates,
and upper management. Occasional contact with external business
associates (distributors, suppliers, service organizations, etc.)
is possible. Must communicate effectively with supervisors, peers,
and associates.I acknowledge that each independent Premier Rental
Purchase franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions
of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits,
compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither
Premier Rental Purchase Inc. ("Franchisor") nor its affiliates have
the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of
franchisee's employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee's
employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine
the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain
franchisee employment records. Premier Rental Purchase Inc. is NOT
the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job
opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent
franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent
Keywords: Premier Rental Purchase of Dayton/Troy, Dayton , Delivery Specialist, Hospitality & Tourism , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!