Company: Holiday Inn & Roberts Center
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The - -Roberts Centre -is seeking part time -Bartenders -to join
our team! -The Bartender is to ensure all guests are served in a
prompt, efficient, courteous, and enthusiastic manner, and to
prepare/pour all beverages according to the bar manual. - This
position will have the knowledge to assemble all menu drinks, as
well as provide input on guests needs. - - -Primary
- Prepares all drinks quickly, accurately, and efficiently.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all products and recipes
served at the bar. Follows all procedures outlines in the
- Charges the correct price for each drink sold. Maintains proper
controls at the service and main bar at all times. Makes sure all
drinks are rung up.
- Responsible for accounting for all guest checks, cash, and
credit cards. Balances the drawer at the end of the shift.
- Participates in proper bar maintenance, cleaning, stocking, and
- Tastes juices and mixes and checks all the garnishes to insure
freshness and quality.
- Protects the liquor license at all times by checking I.D.'s
properly, not serving drinks to intoxicated persons, etc. Has a
thorough knowledge of local liquor laws and follows company
procedures pertaining to laws.
- Restocks liquor bottles and maintains an accurate bottle
- Maintains a high standard of personal hygiene and
- Maintains a neat and clear bar and floor.
- Does any other duties requested by management. -Qualifications,
Education, Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous restaurant experience
- Previous bar tending experience preferred
- Highly organized
- Good communication skills
- Excellent guest perceptionThe -Roberts Centre -is managed by
-Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing
quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and
welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs
of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance
and by providing development opportunities.We are proud to be a
Drug Free Workplace/EOE. -All applicants will be required to submit
to a background check prior to employment.
Keywords: Holiday Inn & Roberts Center, Dayton , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Wilmington, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!