Second Shift Quality Supervisor
Company: Kings Command Foods LLC
Posted on: January 25, 2023
King's Command Foods LLC, has opportunities for Quality Supervisor
at our Versailles,OH facility. You must have the ability to work in
a fast-paced manufacturing environment with a dedication to
quality. If you are looking to advance your career, join the KCF
family where you can be a part of providing quality beef products
to over 40 countries around the world. As QA Supervisor, you will
- Maintaining customer complaints and product complaints.
- Communicating and working with customers and suppliers.
- Verifying and filing daily HACCP and QA documents.
- Conduct third-party audits.
- Liaison with USDA inspectors.
- Works with production supervisors and leads.
- Manages QA supervisors.
- Conducts training for QA employees.
- Examine packaging integrity for evidence of tampering.
- Monitor packaging of products for tampering, foreign objects
- Handle all issues pertaining to the quality, labeling and
disposition of products.
- Monitors and evaluates Quality Control personnel as it relates
to their job description.
- Answer issues with government regulatory personnel.
- Monitor the Pest Control program.
- Monitor all Pathogen testing.
- Write SOP's as needed.
- Follow all food safety, quality, and SQF rules.
- Conduct active Food Security and Defense surveillance.
- Assist with disciplinary actions of employees.
Note - This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An
employee may perform other related duties (set up, tear down,
rotation on other like-PFA level jobs, etc.) to meet the ongoing
needs of the organization; these duties are considered
Basic Qualifications: 1-3 years quality assurance experience in a
leadership capacity required.Working knowledge of microbiology,
aseptic sampling technique, and sampling plans. HACCP certified and
demonstrate excellent understanding of HACCP, GMP, and SSOP. Must
have practical knowledge regarding the Labeling law for beef and
beef products.Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
people skills, and strong leadership ability. - Must have detailed
and practical knowledge in plant sanitation practices.Excellent
working knowledge of the regulatory requirements for meat products.
Must be able to utilize the universal computer software.Safety
training. Safe Quality Food (SQF) training.Good Manufacturing
Practices (GMPs) training.Hazard Analysis and Critical Control
Point (HACCP) training. Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
training. Food defense training.
Preferred Qualifications: Bachelor of Science degree in the
following disciplines: Biology, Microbiology, Food Science or
related field - Strong background in inspection and auditing
activities Experience in a manufacturing environment, with a strong
preference towards food manufacturing/processing - Knowledge of
statistical software and AS400 inventory system Fluent in Spanish
(speaking, reading, and writing) Strong project and time
management, and conflict resolution skills
Keywords: Kings Command Foods LLC, Dayton , Second Shift Quality Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Versailles, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!