Food Service - Chemist
Company: LanceSoft Inc
Posted on: May 24, 2023
- Chemist -will ensure that products meet or exceed customer
requirements for quality and food safety, as well as develop an
in-depth understanding of specific systems.
- The success of the Chemist 1 position is measured by local
impact on customer happiness, minimization or process variation,
process recovery realization, waste reduction, cost minimization,
and the ability to act as a specialist backup.
- Assess quality parameters and systems including cross-checks,
raw materials, calibration, maintenance, procedures, food safety,
training, auditing, and oversight of analytical testing performed
in control rooms.
- Provide process improvement support, specialized testing,
training, audit systems, analyze data, identify trends,
troubleshooting, corrective action, and communication regarding
processing data, final product, and wastewater.
- Maintain and coordinate the chemist technician partnership and
training systems. -
- Approve final production and assurance of compliance with
customer specifications. -
- Handle customer audits, initiatives, and follow-ups.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal
supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate
- BS in Biology preferred, Chemistry or Food Service acceptable
- Experience in lieu of education is also considered
Keywords: LanceSoft Inc, Dayton , Food Service - Chemist, Hospitality & Tourism , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...