Company: Frontier Technology Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2020
As a recruiter on this team you will lend your expertise in
evaluating employment factors such as job experience, education,
training, skills, knowledge and abilities to present qualified
candidates for consideration to our hiring managers.
Your role will be to partner and collaborate with all levels of
management across our lines of business to understand job
qualifications and candidate fit. Armed with that information your
sourcing talents will be put to the test to surface profiles and
develop connections to ensure a strong pipeline of qualified
candidates using social media, web based tools, creative marketing
strategies, and other resources. In this role you will think
outside of the box and color beyond the lines but stay within
compliance. Put your sales hat on and provide applicants with
information on the company, extend formal job offers, and work with
a team of business managers and HR to negotiate with candidates to
successfully complete the hiring and on-boarding process.
* Manage full-cycle recruiting process for technical, systems &
software engineering and cleared positions, ensuring a smooth and
positive candidate experience.
* Lead the efforts to develop, implement, and execute hiring
strategies across multiple business units.
* Partner effectively with HR teammates when working compensation,
compliance, onboarding, and other processes.
* Source and recruit top tier talent, not only to meet the hiring
goals of immediate needs, but also proactively, in order to build
candidate pipeline for upcoming and future growth demands.
* Bachelor s degree from an accredited program with a minimum of 4
years experience in, recruiting, sourcing, or related area of
focus. Equivalent combination of experience and education will also
* Demonstrated expertise in non-standard recruiting methods: cold
calling candidates and companies, organizing and executing ad hoc
networking events, identifying industry experts and finding unique
methods to engage with them, creating unique targeted sourcing
* Experience interfacing directly with hiring managers including
Director and VP level technical leaders.
* Ideal candidates will have at least 5+ years of full cycle
* 3+ years experience staffing for technical positions and/or
positions requiring high level security clearances.
* Ideal candidates will have strong technical depth and a network
of candidates in aerospace and defense.
* Know how to present but not oversell candidates to their client
groups; influence decisions by acting as the subject matter expert
on talent but avoid dictating client decisions.
FTI is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, gender identity, protected Veteran status or any other
factor protected by law.
Keywords: Frontier Technology Inc., Dayton , Recruiter, Human Resources , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!