Company: CPS, Inc.
Posted on: April 10, 2021
- Maintain accurate records of applicant and new hire
transactions regarding interview schedules, relocation and new hire
- Work closely with internal recruiters and applicants during the
entire recruiting process and may also interact with outside
- Assembles documentation involving employment packages and other
- Prepares reports documenting recruitment activity and
effectiveness and provides various other reports that may include
routine analysis of data.
- Responsible to conduct yourself in a manner consistent with
company mission, values, code of ethics policies, and other
standards of conduct.
1+ Year of HR or Administrative experience.
Keywords: CPS, Inc., Dayton , HR Coordinator, Human Resources , Sidney, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!