HR Business Partner Mgr
Company: Molson Coors
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Requisition ID: 24306
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to unite people to
celebrate all of life's moments. We are the world's family brewer,
brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the
We are Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people; we
believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must.
We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who
believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get
fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team
like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Manager, HR Business Partner working in Trenton,
Ohio you will be part of the HR Trenton Brewery Business Partner
team. This person will deliver HR strategies and services within
manufacturing functions to effectively build the organizational
capability required to achieve business goals. This person provides
thought leadership in the development of organizational capability
through effective change management, talent management, employee
relationship management and performance management.
This position reports to Director, HR Business Partner and works
closely with the Integrated People Management, Compensation,
Organizational Effectiveness, Benefits, and assigned functions to
support the business strategy.
- Act as strategic partner by working collaboratively, developing
organizational capability, utilizing insights, and providing
thought leadership to specialist groups.
- Lead and ensure full use of integrated people management
processes to grow talent and drive performance
- Be a change steward and ensure precise execution of employee
change management initiatives
- Execute operational aspects of people management, utilizing
knowledge of policies to coach leadership and employees and provide
employee relations support and guidance
The Other Qualifications:
- You have a Bachelor's degree; graduate degree preferred
- You have at least 5 years of experience in HR
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and
adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act
with appropriate urgency to various operational demands that
require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are adaptable - you can provide strategic guidance as well
as roll up your sleeves and do day-to-day operational
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic,
professional and exercise great judgment in developing and
maintaining excellent business relationships within the
- You are serious about results, and take pride in a consistent
track record in delivering.
Work Perks You Need to Know About:
- As the world's family brewer we have the scale to make big
things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name
basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference - from charitable
donations to hitting the streets together to build parks - giving
back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance all
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive
base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting
passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and
Job Posting Grade: 11
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to
challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We're
an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from
candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability,
veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in
celebrating our unique brew.
Keywords: Molson Coors, Dayton , HR Business Partner Mgr, Human Resources , Trenton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!