State Tested Nursing Aide, (STNA) - Facility Staffing- $21-22/HR
Company: Salo, Inc.
Posted on: January 26, 2023
As a State Tested Nursing Aide, (STNA) you will be called to
care when you're needed most. As part of Interim Healthcare
Staffing, you'll have access to pick-up shifts through various LTC,
Skilled Nursing, and Assisted Living Facilities that are LOCAL to
you! Gone are the days of driving an hour plus away for work! Our
robust list of local facility partnerships, offer you great
flexibility, and the option to pick up shifts, when and where,
All the details about the shifts, including date, location,
facility, pay rate, etc., will be provided to you on a weekly
What we offer our State Tested Nursing Aides (STNA):
- Compensation ranging from $21-22/HR, benefits; including
accrued vacation time, and incentives
- Truly flexible scheduling - a dedication to work/life balance.
Whether you are interested in a full-time contract, or just looking
for something Per Diem (PRN), we have something for you! (Yes, you
can work through multiple Agencies!)
- Personal Staffing Coordinator - Dedicated to assist you with
- Daily Pay option available
- No Overtime Required - Our Agency Staff CANNOT be mandated to
work OT, unless you really want to!
Excited to hear more? Apply below.
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With
integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support
you and your community, you'll change lives every day.
As a State Tested Nursing Aide, (STNA), you will:
- Be responsible for providing direct patient care and assistance
in accordance with plan of care
- Obtain vital signs and other measurements as directed and
- Aid with activities of daily living i.e., bathing, dressing,
oral hygiene, skin care
- Recognize and report abnormal findings or changes in patient
To be qualified for a State Tested Nurse Aide (STNA) position with
- Must be 18 years of age.
- High School diploma or equivalent and successful completion of
STNA course and STNA certification as required by the state of
- One (1) year experience in a comparable job classification
and/or as required by contracted facility.
At Interim HealthCare Staffing, we know that being our best is
non-negotiable - that's why we treat your family like our own. We
take a patient-centric approach to address each individual's mind,
body, and spirit, our caregivers work tirelessly to help their
patients and families find peace. From our unmatched referral
response times to our focus on quality improvement, the most
beautifully complicated time of your life is our life's work.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.
7AM - 7PM OR 7PM - 7AM
Keywords: Salo, Inc., Dayton , State Tested Nursing Aide, (STNA) - Facility Staffing- $21-22/HR, Human Resources , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!