Company: Oculii Corp.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
- Troubleshooting and resolving skills on hardware, software,
networking problems with desktop, laptop and servers. Provide
resolutions, and manage inventory for hardware and software
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers,
switches, software deployment, security updates and patches
- Support and maintain day to day requests and help tickets
regarding office desktops and some support for remote laptop
connections to office network
- Strong OS windows10, Mac, and Linux and computer hardware
- Replacing and upgrading defective or outdated components
memory, hard disk, and OS when necessary understanding RAID 0, 1, 5
- Provide technical support for conference room meetings.
Including; video / web conferencing, projection equipment and
- Working knowledge of a wide range of datacenter technologies
including: Local (LAN) and wide-area networks (WAN); NAS and/or SAN
storage technologies, Microsoft Windows Servers, and VPNs Network
protocols such as TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, SNMP, FTP, HTTP, etc.
- Build and deploy laptops and desktops using standard deployment
tools for new hiresMinimum requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in IT support roles
- Basic networking skills, including an understanding of servers,
switches, WiFi, etc.
- Familiarity with using the Linux and Unix command line and
- Positive service-oriented attitude
- Solid problem solving skills
- Ability to lift heavy equipment 50+ pounds (as needed)The
perks?Oculii offers company paid medical/dental/vision insurance
and stock options. You'll be joining us in our brand-new
Keywords: Oculii Corp., Dayton , Systems Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!