Company: Motion Recruitment
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Our client, a world leader in scientific, technical, medical,
and legal information is looking to hire a Software Engineer III to
join their team!
***This is a 6-month contract with the opportunity for extension or
- Interface with other technical personnel or team members to
- Write and review portions of detailed specifications for the
development of system components of moderate complexity.
- Work closely with other development team members to understand
moderately complex product requirements and translate them into
- Successfully implement development processes, coding best
practices, and code reviews.
- Operate in various development environments (Agile, Waterfall,
etc.) while collaborating with key stakeholders.
- Resolve technical issues as necessary.
- Keep abreast of new technology developments.
- Complete bug fixes..
Required (MUST Haves):
- 3+ years of Software Engineering experience
- BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Proficient with software development methodologies (e.g.,
- Proficient knowledge of applicable development languages
Windows, and UNIX
- Proficient in REST/HTTP API development
- Experience with using test-driven development and testing
frameworks (i.e. pytest, cucumber, Karate, Robot Framework,
- Working knowledege of cloud (AWS) is desirable (i.e. API
Gateway, Lambda, SQS, DynamoDB, etc.
- Proficient using source control systems (i.e. Git, Azure
- Have knowledge of DevOps, CI/CD pipelines and software
development principles such as Agile,
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
States on a full-time basis now and in the future
Keywords: Motion Recruitment, Dayton , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!