Mid-Level Software Developer
Company: CACI International
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Mid-Level Software DeveloperJob Category: Information
TechnologyTime Type: Full timeMinimum Clearance Required to Start:
SecretEmployee Type: RegularPercentage of Travel Required: Up to
10%Type of Travel: LocalWhat Youll Get to Do:CACI is looking for a
Software Developer for our Fairborn Ohio location. The selected
candidate will perform maintenance on existing software products.
Will code, test, and debug new software or make enhancements to
existing software and suggest solutions for problems or software
enhancements. May assist in the development of user manuals and
work with technical staff to learn and understand problems with
software.More About the Role:
- Assists in writing code to create single-threaded or user
interface event driven applications, either stand-alone or those
which access servers or services.
- Helps to develop code necessary to complete the assigned
project(s) in the specified time frame according to departmental
standards and guidelines.
- Assists in writing, modifying, and debugging software for
client applications and writes programs according to specifications
from higher-level personnel.
- May help to develop the critical components of the solution,
including but not limited to, security, rules infrastructure,
custom adapter implementation, and application interfaces.
- Uses source debuggers and visual development environments.
Profiles, analyzes and optimizes the software.
- Employs best practices for design, development, unit testing
and test plan development and develop software user manuals.Youll
Bring These Qualifications:
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a Software Developer
- 3 to 5 years experience in C++ programming
- 3 to 5 years experience in C-sharp programming
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships
with fellow programmers, system engineers, test engineer, and other
- Requires the ability to obtain a Secret security clearanceThese
Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Bachelor's degree in related technical field (i.e., Computer
- Proficient in multiple object-oriented programming
- Thorough understanding of the software development life
cycleWhat We Can Offer You:
- Weve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nations highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACIs unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
success.Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to
make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and
services in support of national security missions and government
transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian
customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities.As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any
federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination
requirements. All new hires are required to report their
Keywords: CACI International, Dayton , Mid-Level Software Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Fairborn, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!