Company: Frontier Technology Inc.
Posted on: September 13, 2019
FTI is looking for an individual with intermediate to senior level
development experience to support a program primarily building
modern web applications. This position will be focused on
developing cloud-based applications for our Navy client. We are
looking for an individual who can develop up and down the
application stack. Primarily the individual would be responsible
for the development on both backend and front end of our
application. In addition, the candidate will have the opportunity
to develop new applications and have direct input on the evolution
of our product suites.
Qualified applicants will have recent, relevant experience in all
of the following technologies:
Web Frameworks: ASP.NET MVC, Web Forms, Web API
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server
FTI has a collaborative work environment using TFS to support an
agile work structure, two-week sprints and peer reviews. Primarily
working with C#, SQL, and web development tools (Razor Syntax,
* Work under general supervision of a Software Manager according to
company policies and project specifications.
* Must analyze and review existing system and program logic to
become familiar with the existing product features and coding
* Design, develop, test and debug new features or enhancements to
* Develop prototypes and mock-ups for feedback.
* Document all work through code comments, programmer's manuals,
user guides, and or regular status reports.
* Identify and report software problems.
* Employ best industry practices.
* Exhibit strong knowledge of Web-related technologies and
* Works on projects including web-based applications, website
enhancements, desktop applications, database-backed websites and
web layout enhancements.
* Participates in processes concerning the architecture of new
applications to meet client needs.
* Must have the ability to obtain and maintain security
* 5+ years of experience with a Bachelor s degree in Computer
Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related field
* Web application programming experience with C#, ASP.Net MVC,
* Experience with application performance and web server
* Experience with using Team Foundation Server (TFS) and
implementing change management and release processes
* Understanding of data management in respect to availability,
integrity and security is required..
FTI is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, gender identity, protected Veteran status or any other
factor protected by law.
Keywords: Frontier Technology Inc., Dayton , Software Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!