Clinical Implementation Lead
Company: alternate solutions health network
Posted on: November 11, 2019
OverviewAlternate Solutions Health Network is looking for
a?Clinical Implementation Lead?to join our home care family.??The
Clinical Implementation Lead is responsible for the overall
internal clinical operations stand up in collaboration with new
partners. Reporting to the VP Implementation, they will have direct
interactions at the partner and internal operations level and will
ensure that all aspects of clinical operations meet regulatory,
compliance, and policy and procedure. This individual will also
handle the patient transition process to ensure a smooth EMR
migration for the new agency. They will be responsible for
demonstrating the commitment to Alternate Solutions? mission and
vision in their interactions. Complies with all local, state,
federal, and company rules and regulations.?Our Employees enjoy:
Competitive Pay, Quarterly Bonuses, Medical/Dental/Vision
Insurance, 401(k) Match, Verizon Wireless Discount, Paid Time Off,
- Accountable for oversight of policy and procedure review and
policy transition to ensure federal, state, and internal policy is
maintained through the transition process.
- Maintains current knowledge of Medicare Conditions of
Participation as well as accreditation and federal and state
- Responsible for new partner historical survey review,
identification of risk factors post transition, and planning for
mitigation in collaboration with the clinical team.
- Performs in depth service offering analysis to determine
optimal staff allocation and training requirements, and, combined
with historical service area information, presents team allocations
and geographic breakdown to minimize travel and maximize
productivity and patient care.
- Acts as a liaison between clinical staff and internal referral
and intake teams to assist with patient transition into new EMR
through the partner onboarding phase.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Registered nurse (RN) with a current license in the state of
Ohio. Minimum of five (5) years of experience in the home health
care or hospice industry.
- Experience in quality improvement, regulatory oversight, and
policy review is preferred.
- Knowledge of nursing best practices, ability to make
appropriate judgements. Detail oriented and observant.
- Experience with compliance and survey related aspects of
quality measures for home care and hospice is required.
- Experience in implementation of new business models,
partnerships, or mergers is preferred.
- Experience with logistical and data analysis to ensure
efficient agency organization and service offerings.
- Thorough understanding of project management phases,
techniques, and tools is required.
- Strong analytical skills, business planning, change management,
and project management skills.
- Expert use in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access,
- Travel up to 50% of the time.We can't wait to meet
you!Alternate Solutions Health Network is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: alternate solutions health network, Dayton , Clinical Implementation Lead, IT / Software / Systems , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!