Legal Administrative Assistant
Company: Buckley King
Posted on: June 24, 2022
LEGAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANTBuckley King is seeking a
motivated, self-starting administrative assistant to join its
Dayton office. The ideal candidate must have law firm experience, a
proactive, "can-do" disposition, the ability to multi-task, and a
client service mindset. RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Draft, edit, proofread, and/or file correspondence, court
- Assist in coordinating internal and external
- Coordinate with attorneys daily/manage running list of
projects/status, needs and priorities.
- Document management and organization.
- Other projects as assigned.REQUIREMENTS
- Law firm experience a must.
- Experience working in a secretarial, administrative, or
- Domestic relations and/or collections experience a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Collaborative, creative and cooperative.
- Ability to appropriately handle sensitive information.
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems
- Detail-oriented.Buckley King is an equal opportunity employer
with office locations in Cleveland and Dayton OH, Atlanta GA,
Naples FL, and Phoenix AZ.
Keywords: Buckley King, Dayton , Legal Administrative Assistant, Legal , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!