Company: The Connor Group
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Does this describe you?
- Are you known as a high character individual that consistently
demonstrates a high level of integrity in doing things the right
way every time?
- Are you never fully satisfied after you achieve something, do
you always want to do more, do better?
- Do you love working in a deadline driven environment?
- Do you possess the ability to manage multiple projects and
prioritize between key deliverables?
- Are you a team player, with the confidence to take the lead and
guide other departments when necessary?
- Can you respond quickly to a changing environment with changing
- Are you highly disciplined and focused?The Connor Group is a
national leader in operating luxury apartment communities and is
considered the best in its industry. In nearly 30 years, we've
grown from zero to $3.5 billion in assets. Along the way, we've won
national awards for best places to work, innovation, leadership,
and community involvement. In 2019, we were recognized for Best
Company Culture and Best Company for Women. In addition we won Best
Places to Work in 2017, 2019 and 2020, becoming 1 of 50 companies
to win this award back to back. But we're most proud of our more
than 400 associates, who remain our No. 1 key to success.Experience
with the following is preferred, not required:
- Real estate, transactional, business and corporate
- Experience in drafting, reviewing and negotiating complex
- Desire to work in a fast paced and challenging environment. The
successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Make a significant impact on the long term success of the
- Become a partner with equity interest within 36-48 months
- Game changing role with a company named a Top 50 workplace by
- Exceptional Pay, Benefits & Bonus opportunity
- 401 k with company match
- Opportunity to work with an elite, best in the industry group
Keywords: The Connor Group, Dayton , Corporate Counsel, Legal , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!