Systems Integration Engineer
Company: Eastman Kodak
Posted on: January 16, 2020
Systems Integration Engineer
Kodak is Hiring!
We are looking for a Systems Integration Engineer to join our
Enterprise Inkjet Systems team in Dayton, Ohio
Kodak offers a unique opportunity to contribute to an iconic global
company. We combine the strength of a brand that is recognized and
beloved around the world with the excitement and entrepreneurial
spirit of a start-up. We are optimistic and looking for
professionals with energy, ideas and ambition to help us grow.
We're building a culture which values creativity in all its forms,
having a global perspective, a focus on sustainability, and the
kind of trust that enables us to succeed by taking calculated
risks. Kodak has a rich heritage of leadership & innovation and is
truly a place where you can make a difference.
Project engineer in R&D, technical and hands on, integrating
inkjet and transport subsystems into commercial printing systems
for Kodak and OEM products. Works closely with product & program
management, engineering, operations and service team members both
local and abroad. International & domestic travel is required at
Key Responsibilities to include:
- Be a driving force to achieve customer satisfaction, meet
project objectives, deliver on commitments, resolve issues with
urgency, keep to the schedule.
- Accomplishes tasks in a motivated and self-directed mode
- Have a working knowledge of the inkjet operation and transport
- Define/develop inkjet subsystem interfaces & integration
- Liaison between Kodak and OEM technical teams
- Create & manage project plans & schedules
- Be on site at OEM/customer as needed. International travel,
periodic one to two week trips.
- Prior inkjet integration / digital printing systems experience
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a system integration
- Experience with cross functional teams, phase & gate
- Project planning/leadership/execution - international project
- Strong communication & organizational skills - hosting
conference calls, agenda & notes, action item lists,
- Technical & hands on - interacts with equipment at technology
and system level
- MS Applications - Word, Excel, Visio, Project
- BSME or BSEE
VISA DISCLAIMER STATEMENT
ANY CANDIDATE/APPLICANT REQUIRING SPONSORSHIP NOW OR IN THE FUTURE
FOR EMPLOYMENT VISA STATUS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THE
Minimum Education Level
USA - OH - Dayton
EOE Policy Statement
Kodak is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Applicants are free to apply without regard to race, color,
religion, sex/gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital
status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status,
national origin, age, disability or veteran status or any other
Federal or State legally protected classes. Read our EOE Policy
Employment Sponsorship Notification
Any candidate/applicant requiring sponsorship now or in the future
for employment visa status will not be considered for this
position. Kodak as an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage
you to look for jobs where sponsorship will be provided.
Keywords: Eastman Kodak, Dayton , Systems Integration Engineer, Other , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!