Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team
of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things
that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an
eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making
it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
You will the assemble and inspect product to ensure the highest
quality product is provided to our customers. You will be
responsible for your work area to ensure the safe and efficient
operation of the area. You will set up and monitor the production
of product in your area and participate in the continuous
improvement process at the site to address safety, production and
* Create products that delight our customers and provide needed
* Career advancement with skills training and demonstration of
* Provide services that increase customer satisfaction and
YOU MUST HAVE:
* High School Diploma or GED
* Demonstrated ability to work within an assembly
* Ability to analyze information and concepts
* Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
* Ability to identify key details
* Ability to troubleshoot
* Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
* Creative thinking and idea generation
* Some assembly experience
* Ability to communicate information clearly
* Intermediate sewing skills
* JOB ID: HRD99865
* Category: Integrated Supply Chain
* Location: #1 Innovation Ct,Dayton,Ohio,45414,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color,
national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, or veteran status.