Diesel Maintenance Tech (B) - Customer Dedicated
2nd Shift | Tuesday - Friday| 4:00pm - 2:30am
Apply Now for Sign On Bonus
The selected diesel mechanic will work exclusively with one of
our valued customers, providing comprehensive maintenance and
repair services at the customers location in Springfield, OH.
The Diesel Maintenance Tech (B), located in Springfield, OH,
will be responsible for repairing and maintaining medium to heavy
duty customer vehicles and equipment (class 8 semis, forklifts,
pallet jacks, etc.). Services include routinely performing
preventative maintenance and corrective maintenance to ensure
efficient vehicle operations. In this role, the Diesel Maintenance
Tech (B) will work on site with our customer with access to
specialty tools and equipment to properly perform work task. The
Diesel Maintenance Tech (B) will perform job duties independently
with little to no supervision & must be equipped with personal tool
Basic knowledge and understanding of repairing or replacing all
structural, body and mechanic parts of a trailer. Must be
proficient with brakes, drivelines and mechanical engine components
on tractors. Strong electrical experience with the ability to
diagnose & repair all electrical systems, up to and including
emissions and engine components. Must possess basic computer entry
* Diesel/automotive trade school diploma (+) 3 years previous
experience in heavy duty trailer maintenance or 3-5 years
verifiable experience in heavy duty trailer maintenance.
* CDL-A or ability to obtain within ninety 3-6 months of
* DOT Brake/Annual inspector certified.
* Basic welding and metal fabrication skills.
* Diagnose and repair electrical, ABS and air brake systems.
* Must complete all required paperwork, adhere to and maintain a
high level of housekeeping.
* Ability to maintain parts inventory process.
* Proficient computer skills.
* Basic truck driving skills.
* Operate with minimal supervision.
* Professional/appropriate interaction with internal & external
* Adhere to all Red Classic safety guidelines
* Must be at least 21 years old
* DOT Brake/Annual Inspection certification
* High school diploma or equivalency required
* Clean driving record
* Must have valid driver's license
* No more than two moving violations (e.g. speeding, failure to
yield, failure to stop, violating a traffic signal, etc.) during
the previous three years
* No more than one accident in the previous three years
* No escalated moving violations in the last 7 year
* Competitive pay based on years of experience
* Career Advancement Opportunities
* Paid Weekly/ Direct Deposit
* Vacation & Holiday Pay
* Annual Safety Bonus Opportunity
* Outstanding Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits (Eligible after 90
Red Classic is an Equal Opportunity Employer