User Experience Designer
Posted on: February 24, 2021
UX Product Designer
We are on the hunt for someone who loves a good challenge and works
well under pressure to join our User Experience (UX) team at
Marxent. Our current design team is located in Dayton, Ohio -
however we are looking for anyone in the EST timezone as the
position is remote-friendly.
As a UX Product Designer, the primary responsibilities are to make
products and features that are easy to use, helpful, and are at a
high-level of execution. You will be expected to improve our
product design with visuals, interaction designs, and prototypes to
ensure we have user-vetted designs for development handoff. This
role will put the user first and have the business goals of the
company in mind.
- Wireframe, design, and prototype new feature UX.
- Adapt to design fluctuation in a rapid, agile environment, and
- Ability to share and communicate designs with stakeholders and
- Understand the negative and positive pathways for a
- Understand the business rules and how they are affected and
constrained by the design.
- Design and think through every touch-point on a mobile device
to a desktop computer.
- Working on own schedule and agenda to make sure designs are
properly vetted during weekly scheduled UX reviews, internal team
reviews, and client reviews.
- Push for user testing on design work to be seen by end-users
- Apply industry-standard best practices in user experience,
information architecture, and customer experience design
- 2+ years of professional experience working as a UX designer,
usability analyst, product designer or similar role
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Visual Design, Graphic
Design or other relevant programs
- Knowledge of UX tools for creating mockups and prototyping such
as Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, OmniGraffle,
- Knowledge of Google Creative Suite for presentations, data
collection, and surveys
- Portfolio of design projects and case studies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to travel (5-10% of the time)
- 2+ years of professional experience working with SaaS
- Experience working on an enterprise Agile scrum team
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- Experience working with virtual reality or augmented
Marxent is the leader in Augmented and Virtual Reality for major
retailers, manufacturers, and homebuilders. We're a down-to-earth
company that makes out-of-this-world software and we've found that
team members who are humble, have a sense of humor, and enjoy
working and collaborating with others make the most successful
additions to the Marxent family.
Benefits and Perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match up
- Paid Time Off
- Training and development
- Promotion from within
- Hard work is rewarded
- Ownership of projects
- Community involvement
- Team-building activities
Marxent is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Marxent provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, Marxent complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Marxent expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based
on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information,
disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the
ability of Marxent's employees to perform their job duties may
result in discipline up to and including discharge
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Marxent, Dayton , User Experience Designer, Other , Miamisburg, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!