Adecco is currently recruiting for Warehouse and Cooler Material
Handlers for a client in Minster, OH. This is a long-term temporary
opportunity. As a forklift driver you will manually move freight,
stock, or other materials using a standup forklift and perform
other general labor related tasks within the warehouse, including
lifting up to 50 lbs. If you meet the qualifications listed below
please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Warehouse - Material Handler job
• Pick orders from warehouse inventory
• Unload, move, and store a variety of materials, parts, and
• Utilize power and manual lifts as well as transfer equipment
• Store and stack materials according to company standards
• Verify/identify parts and/or materials; report shortages or
• Operate RF Scanners
• May perform tasks such as: cycle counts, inventory control and
• Assist with a broad range of warehouse tasks, utilizing
forklifts, pallet movers, drum dollies and carts
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Candidates must meet the following requirements for
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 3 months or more forklift experience and must be verified by 2
• Valid driver?s license
We have openings on both the AM shift 6am-6pm and the PM shift
6pm-6am rotating schedule.
Pay for this position is $13.00/hr for the AM shift and $13.50/hr
for the PM shift.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as
a contractor after one week of employment.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in
the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this job in Minster or you
can visit our
website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that
are currently available. Equal Opportunity