A local leading organization is currently seeking an experienced
Process Technician for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity in
Jackson Center, Ohio. A Process Technician requires candidates to
be responsible for and has the authority for setting up and
operation of automated blow molding and injection molding machines,
making necessary adjustments and/or minor mechanical repairs to the
machines and auxiliary equipment in a safe and efficient manner. If
you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Performs quality control checks and helps maintain customer
requirements according to specification in bottle weights and
various dimensions such as wall thickness, flash, plastic
distribution, concavity, convexity or crooked sections. Makes
adjustments to correct and/or eliminate defects.
• Monitors and performs necessary setting adjustments such as heat
controls, cooling water temperatures, pressures and functioning of
extruder and hydraulic pumping units.
• Performs preventative maintenance on machines and auxiliary
equipment as assigned.
• Maintains various production and quality reports.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for
• Associate's degree in an Engineering Technology, Mechanical
Engineering, Plastics Technology or equivalent; or, at least three
years related experience and/or training.
• Ability to lift 50 pounds repeatedly.
• Mechanically inclined as verifiable by transcripts, references,
testing, or other approved methods.
• Must be able to successfully complete a client specific
We have openings on first shift (Monday - Friday from 7:30AM -
Pay for this position is $14.00-15.00/hr plus overtime as needed.
This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a
contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive
group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to
participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you
to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available
for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you
and your career!
If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any
other warehouse related opportunities with Adecco.