Company: River Metals Recycling
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Everyone wants to work with people they respect. It's even
better if you can work for a company that you respect. We have both
at River Metals Recycling (RMR). In fact, in addition to safety,
integrity and excellence, respect is one of our core values.
Working at RMR is definitely for you if:
- You want a career and not just a job
- You want to work for an awesome company where you can make a
- You have a positive, can do attitude
- You are motivated and take initiativeRMR is a proud part of
Nucor Corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of The David J.
Joseph Company. We are recognized as a good community citizen who
is trustworthy, financially strong and environmentally proactive.If
you are ready to grow with a successful company, please apply
- Properly follow company and OSHA safety procedures.
- Ensure metals that are purchased are correct and properly
- Inspect metals for grades and prohibited material.
- General labor duties that may include but not limited to
sweeping, shoveling and general clean-up of any area and/or
equipment and physical handling of materials, supplies, etc.
- Operate small equipment such as a forklift.
- Assist and direct customers to proper location to unload
- Be able to understand environmental policies and be able to
maintain a clean work environment as it pertains to our policies
- Willing to cross-train in other positions and assists other
employees as needed.
- Any other duties as assigned by Management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, non-stop environment while
providing excellent customer service.
- Minimum of 1 year previous general labor and/or customer
service experience preferred.
- Ability to interact with a diverse customer base.
- Ability to greet visitors, direct truck, and peddler traffic to
proper locations for processing.
- Ability to understand and carry out written and oral
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and
- Flexible to work off hours and weekends in an industrial
environment which includes being outdoors in all weather
- Ability to work standing or walking for up to 12 hours per
BenefitsWe offer a competitive compensation and benefit package
including paid training, bonus program, medical, dental, vision,
life and disability coverage, vacation, paid holidays, a 401(k)
plan with match, tuition reimbursement and other great
Keywords: River Metals Recycling, Dayton , Laborer, Other , Xenia, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!