Adecco is currently seeking experienced General Labor candidates
in South Charleston for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity.
General labor requires candidates to be responsible for doing
various responsibilities within a manufacturing environment. There
are immediate opportunities available on all shifts!
Interested in working in an automative plant, this position is for
If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Standing entire shift (8-12hrs)
· Ability to work well within team environment
• Lifting heavy objects up to 30lbs
• work on assembly line
• working in a hot environment
Candidates must meet the following requirements for
• Must have prior manufacturing, construction, or general labor
• Reliable transportation a must
Willing to work overtime on a daily basis if needed
• Ability to lift 30 pounds repeatedly
• Must be flexible with schedule
• Must be able to successfully complete a client specific
background check and drug screen
We have openings on 2nd and 3rd shift
Earn raises, attendance and completion bonuses!!
Use of the on site fitness facility available for use after 3
months on assignment
Have friends looking for work? Bring them along and take part in
our referral program.
Pay for this position up to $9.30/hr to start plus overtime as
needed. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a
contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive
group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to
participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you
to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available
for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you
and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any
other warehouse related opportunities with Adecco.