Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to
fill a Tool Maker job in Englewood/Clayton, OH. This is a direct
hire opportunity. As a Tool Maker you will be responsible for
diagnosing Die trouble and ensuring quality for all parts produced.
Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Tool Maker job include:
• Die sensor and press set-up
• Must have strong shop math and print reading skills.
• CNC, Wire EDM desirable but not necessary.
• AutoCAD desirable but not necessary.
• Must be able to work productively with minimal supervision.
• Must possess own tools.
• Toolmakers must have at least 5 years manufacturing die repair
and trouble shooting experience using manual tooling equipment,
such as grinders, milling machines and lathes.
• Progressive die experience required.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this opportunity in
Englewood or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search
for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer