Adecco is partnering with a local manufacturing company in
Winchester, IN to find an experienced Project (ERP) Manager.
The position entails maintaining the ERP system ensuring it
provides the company with proper business solutions and accurate
* Quality and timeliness of Plex programs
* Quantity and quality of new and updated Plex systems and
* Application Security
* Infrastructure and middleware set up required for all components
of the project
* Technical readiness activities
* Outstanding verbal and written skills are essential.
* Experience in supervising large, complex application
* Experience in understanding dependencies across cross-functional
teams and driving teams to work together towards a common goal.
* Experience with cost accounting, cost control, production and HR
* Must be able to raise issues and risks in a timely manner and
work with the executive team to resolve issues and mitigate
* Must be able to lead the project team to meet deadlines without
direct authority and negotiate with functional supervisors and
* Experience working in a deadline-driven environment, handling and
prioritizing multiple tasks.
* Demonstrated experience leading without direct authority.
* Demonstrated track record of successful project delivery.
* Excellent conceptual, problem solving, and analytical skills
* Ability to work independently or as a member of a team on complex
* Demonstrated competency in documenting solutions for both
technical and functional audiences.
* Effective planner and organizer.