Company: Filtration Group
Posted on: June 11, 2021
Filtration Group is on a mission to make the world safer,
healthier and more productive. With a passionate workforce, global
footprint and world class engineering and manufacturing
capabilities, we are driving innovation and developing solutions
across a broad spectrum of applications in the fast-growing global
filtration industry. We are committed to maintaining an
entrepreneurial culture built on a foundation of trust and in which
our leaders exhibit a strong bias for action.
The Company began in 2009 and has rapidly grown to be a global
leader in the highly attractive filtration industry. With revenues
of $1.6 billion, Filtration Group is consistently recognized as the
fastest growing and one of the largest filtration businesses in the
world. With over 7,000 employees, the Company serves its customers
from a global footprint of 105 facilities in over 25 countries.
Filtration Group operates across a wide variety of attractive end
markets and produces mission critical products with high
replacement rates. Over 80% of the Company's revenue comes from
replacement / consumable products, many of which are specified into
customer's products or processes.
Filtration Group is an affiliate of Madison Industries, one of
the largest and most successful privately held companies in the
world. Madison builds entrepreneurially driven, branded market
leaders that are committed to making the world safer, healthier and
more productive by creating innovative solutions that deliver
outstanding customer value. The team at Madison is committed to
building something truly remarkable that long outlasts them while
coaching others to reach their highest potential. Please visit
Madison at www.madison.net.
This position performs the tasks associated with assembly which
include assembling various products to print individually or as a
part of a cell and final packaging. The employee in this position
is normally cross-trained in many areas. This position will be
proficient at all final assembly setups within the final assembly
area with little to no supervision. This person will be available
to train basic final assemblers in the setup of individual assembly
fixtures through on the job training.
- To perform any of the various assembly functions as assigned by
the final assembly lead or production supervisor.
- Work in quality conscious and safe manner.
- Ability to perform work at process speed and/or standard
- Pull work orders, assemble, and package final assemblies with
little to no supervision.
- Maintain daily product and scrap records.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned by the team lead or
- Keep work station and surrounding area clean.
- Maintain all assigned tools.
- Be able to read and interpret assembly prints.
- 1-2 years experience is a plus.
- Must be able to read, write, and count.
- Good hand eye coordination. Good communication skills
- Must be able to work sitting or standing for up to 8
- Follow all plant and departmental safety rules and
Keywords: Filtration Group, Dayton , Assembler, Other , Brookville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!