RN Field Staff - Northern Montgomery County
Company: Ohio Living
Posted on: June 11, 2021
The RN Field Staff is responsible for the planning, coordination
and delivery of quality home health and hospice care and services,
ensuring compliance in accordance with company standards and
federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and
Care Management and Service Delivery
- Provides ongoing assessment and nursing care to patient in
homes and health care facilities. Ensures an accurate evaluation of
patient needs, develops and implements a comprehensive care plan
that addresses current needs. For home health, identifies when
patients need or qualify for additional services and notifies
appropriate team member or team leader.
- Follows current nursing professional standards of practice and
agency approved protocols for home health and hospice.
- Provides quality plan and symptom management for the comfort of
- Communicates with other health care providers about changes in
condition and patient needs.
- Assesses patient and caregiver needs and provides education
- Commitment to high quality customer service for internal and
- Oversees the implementation of the patient's plan of care.
Evaluates the effectiveness of the plan on an ongoing basis.
- Prepares for IDG by reviewing Care Plan, reconciling
medications and projecting patient/family needs, if
Quality and Compliance Management
- Audits and maintains current and accurate patient records
through use of laptop computers and paper/chart documentation in
accordance with policies, federal, state, and local
- Participates in quality improvement projects as needed.
- Maintains knowledge of requirements of regulatory agencies,
accrediting bodies, and third party payers.
People Management and Development
- Coaches and influences the work of LPN Field Staff and Home
Health Aides regarding the performance expectations of their
- Fosters a positive work environment that attracts, retains, and
- Interviews, selects, and orients new employees.
- Defines, establishes, and promotes performance expectations so
staff understands and demonstrates excellence through high quality
and consistent performance.
- Evaluates job performance of staff in accordance with the
company policy and procedure and provides developmental guidance to
staff for improved performance and growth.
- Monitors accountability with organization requirements
prescribed by the Employee Handbook.
- Participates in the development, planning, scheduling,
conducting, and monitoring of in-service training programs,
on-the-job training, and orientation programs for departmental
- May assist to ensure that there is a reasonable and sufficient
plan for staffing should a direct report be absent or a position be
- Responds timely and thoughtfully to questions, requests, and
work product from departmental staff that has been provided for
review and approval.
All other duties as assigned.
- Current unencumbered license for the state of Ohio to practice
as a Registered Nurse (RN) required.
- One year experience in acute care or medical-surgical nursing
- Experience in a Medicare-certified home health agency
- Proficiency with Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint), and the internet required.
- Proficiency with electronic medical records (EMR)
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English
- Must possess a valid driver's license and acceptable driving
record. Must be insurable under professional liability and crime
coverage policies as specified by insurance carrier underwriting
Ohio Living Home Health and Hospice in Greater Dayton is a
premier provider in Auglaize, Champaign, Clark, Dark, Greene,
Logan, Miami, Montgomery, Preble, and Shelby counties. Services
include hospice and palliative care, private-duty home care,
long-term nursing care, physical/speech/occupational therapies,
home health aides, social work services, medication administration,
wound care management, IV therapy and more. Most importantly, we're
a company that:
- chooses to operate as a faith-based, not-for-profit
- makes its mission the heart of our organization
- has a reputation for consistently exceeding the needs and
expectations of those we serve
- provides an engaging, team-oriented workplace dedicated to
career, family and faith
- commits to recognizing our employees for a job well done
We're looking for people who:
- have a passion for helping people, solving problems and
contributing to a positive work environment
- are excited about bringing their personal standards and ideals
to work each day
- understand that HOW you do your job is just as important as
WHAT you do in your job
Why work at Ohio Living Home Health & Hospice?
Depending on an employee's status, they may benefit from:
- competitive wages
- medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 403b retirement savings
- paid time off including your birthday
- training, continuing education, and education assistance
- pay advances up to $500
- the latest technology
- mileage reimbursement
- unlimited career opportunities
- and much more!
Who is Ohio Living?
Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio Living is one of the nation's
largest not-for-profit, multi-site senior living organizations.
Since its founding in 1922, Ohio Living has defined the highest
standards of quality of life for adults through its 12 life plan
communities and Ohio Living Home Health & Hospice in 50 Ohio
Our mission is to provide adults with caring and quality
services toward the enhancement of
physical, mental and spiritual well-being consistent with the
Care Integrity Customer Service
Innovation Financial Stewardship Leadership
Keywords: Ohio Living, Dayton , RN Field Staff - Northern Montgomery County, Other , Sidney, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!