Manufacturing Dairy Production Operator I
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Today, we have more than 65,000 employees with the strength to
help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our
stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our
Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
Currently, Meijer is looking for a DairyProduction Level 1
Operator. Operates an injection blow molder, labeler, filler, case
packer, and associated equipment to produce quality containers for
the purpose of quality milk and related milk product manufacturing.
Performs basic maintenance functions on the equipment including
preventive maintenance inspections, lubrication, adjustments,
changeovers and machine disassembly / assembly for cleaning.
Responsible for 200% Safety Accountability (self and others).
- Operates assigned equipment in accordance with proper Good
Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and Standard Operating Procedures
(SOPs), including autonomous machine maintenance
- Cleans and changes over equipment for appropriate product
- Complies will all applicable food safety regulations and
mandates (Safe Quality Foods, Food & Drug Admin, Pasteurized Milk
- Maintains proper documentation of bottle and package fill
- Verifies bottle / package integrity
- Ensures correct labeling, including correct product code
- May grind excess bottles / materials to return to processing
- Operates machine in a safe and efficient manner
- Keeps work area in a clean and sanitary condition
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree(GED)
- Prior experience in manufacturing or dairy is preferred
- Knowledge, skills, and ability to operate computer programs as
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Effective communication skills
- Reliable and consistent attendance required
Keywords: Meijer, Dayton , Manufacturing Dairy Production Operator I, Other , Dayton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!