***Fall 2021 Software Engineering Co-Op
Company: Crown Equipment Corporation
Location: New Bremen
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in
world-class forklift and material handling equipment and
technology. As one of the world's largest lift truck manufacturers,
we are committed to providing the customer with the safest, most
efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total
cost of ownership.
- Write and/or modify computer programs using Java, Angular, or
similar computer language
- Test and review work by other developers
- Work with business analysts to clarify requirements
- Utilize Scrum as a member of the development team
- Pursuing a four-year college degree in Computer Science,
Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or related
- Experience in programming and analysis, along with strong
written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Candidate must be a highly self-motivated individual with an
attention to detail.
- Ability to follow and write testing procedures to confirm
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work
in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship
will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need
sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not
eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected
Nearest Major Market: Lima
Nearest Secondary Market: Findlay
Job Segment: Developer, Engineer, Information Systems, Software
Engineer, Warehouse, Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing
Keywords: Crown Equipment Corporation, Dayton , ***Fall 2021 Software Engineering Co-Op, Other , New Bremen, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!