Senior JDE Analyst, Business Systems
Company: The AZEK Company
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Senior Analyst, Business Applications (Order to Cash &
Distribution) is a core team member of the Information Services
department whose mission is to drive digital and business
transformation objectives with a focus on internal solutions and
customer interactions within the Company's Order-To-Cash business
processes. This position will report directly to the Manager,
This position is a service-oriented role that provides a
customer-focused IT function supporting operational efficiency,
quality, customer service and growth.
Primary areas of focus are:
- JDEdwards EnterpriseOne system configurations and process
design related to all Order to Cash process flows including order
entry, price management, order management, shipping, freight
handling charges and invoice processing.
- Integration of JDEdwards with adjacent platforms for the
purpose of processing orders, shipments, invoices, payments, and
- Inventory Control and Management configuration including item
master management, branch plant configuration, lot control
management, location-based inventory, cycle counts, inventory
allocation and prioritization, item availability to promise.
- Configuration and support of Advanced Pricing module.
- Subject matter expert for pick, pack and ship processes and
integration with DSI warehouse management platform.
- Create queries, reports, metrics, KPIs, and dashboards using
appropriate business intelligence platforms to support data-driven
decision making throughout the business
- Providing excellent customer support to our internal and
external partners to design, build, and implement robust
- Utilize department standards to maintain policies, procedures,
metrics and other related documentation.
This position is responsible for:
- Designing, planning, implementing, and supporting the Company's
operations and business applications.
- Co-ordinating with IS Leadership to adhere best practice with
Applications Lifecycle Management, including but not limited to the
ERP, BI/Analytics and Reporting, financial, CRM, SaaS, cloud-based,
and outsourced solutions through third party providers.
- Execute the IS Project Lifecycle Methodologies and processes
that ensure the most effective delivery of innovative solutions
that meet time, cost and quality expectations.
- The role requires technical abilities within BI, data model and
complex report design, configuration, implementation and support,
building and maintaining relationships with business stakeholders,
understanding of metrics and KPIs, ability to work with
cross-functional teams; complex project management and
- Manage project schedules and task details for timely delivery
to the business.
- Provide expert knowledge and advice in coordinating with the IS
management team to drive IT architecture, technology roadmap and
governance related to comprehensive systems modernization
- Participate and deliver root cause analysis for all application
- Perform problem tracking, RCA templates, post-mortems, and
action item follow-up, monthly metrics.
- Monitor and continue to improve upon customer satisfaction and
service delivery management.
- Provides expert knowledge and best practices within Order to
Cash & Distribution area for continuous improvement.
- Proactively monitor application health, maintain system
documentation, document root cause analysis, and ensure
departmental service levels are achieved and exceeded.
- Foster a culture of teamwork and collaboration across the
Information Technology team.
- Provide expert technical input to the project planning process
- As assigned assist in financial budgets and maintain effective
financial controls. Assist in all budgetary processes, including
expense budgets, project estimates, capital plans and business case
- Demonstrate efficient project management practices and utilize
project management tools such as reports, tracking charts,
checklists, and project scheduling software and to manage and
distribute work appropriately.
- Operate in a direct, transparent and data-driven fashion, be an
effective communicator and forge strong day-to-day working
- Build strong technology vendor partnerships, and able to manage
multiple vendor relationships to ensure the best performance and
- Assist and support in the establishment and enforcement of
policies, processes, standards and methodologies.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required in Computer
Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or a related field.
- 7 Years of experience in implementing and supporting Oracle JD
Edwards ERP application including Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay,
Inventory Management, Transportation, EDI and Advanced Pricing
- 5 Years of experience in Collaborating with business partners,
fellow systems analysts and other IT team members to understand
requirements and develop solutions that are well architected,
stable, reliable, and cost effective.
- 3 years Knowledge of any third-party integration and process
automation in systems like EDI, Salesforce.com, reporting tools (BI
Publisher or ReportsNow), DSI warehouse management
- Must be able to work well in a dynamic, fast paced
- Good organization and time management skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The AZEK Company is an industry leading manufacturer of
engineered low-maintenance residential and commercial building
products headquartered in Chicago, IL.
Keywords: The AZEK Company, Dayton , Senior JDE Analyst, Business Systems, Other , Wilmington, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!