Job ID 01445951 Most Recent Date Posted 04/29/2021 City Troy
State Ohio Country United States
United States of America
HOH12: Wheels & Brakes - Troy 101 Waco Street, Troy, OH, 45373
The Production Control Lead will execute the master schedule by
generating and distributing shop floor packets, implement changes
to the schedule as required, and communicate all plans and changes
in a timely manner. S/he will also validate and reconciling the ERP
system and production reports. In addition, the production control
coordinator should identify part shortages and implement recovery
plans; S/he will be responsible for Delivery assurance and customer
* Lead Production Control Value stream
* Release shop floor packets per procedure
* Interface with production control lead and master scheduling
when customer ship date is at risk.
* Review shop orders daily to close and reconcile those orders
not closed per Collins W&B procedure. This includes open orders
with minimum quantities.
* Support production meetings by providing schedule status
information and part shortage and recovery information.
* Identify part shortages inhibiting release of shop floor
packet as well as impact of shortage to build plan. Liaison between
shop floor, tactical procurement and master scheduler regarding
part shortages. Provide part shortage sheet to tactical
procurement. Continue monitoring until part is received and update
master scheduler with latest receipt dates; maintain part shortage
tracking matrix in a shared file. Support root cause analysis
initiatives, as needed.
* Measure and track number of shop orders that could not be
opened due to part shortages; number opened with part shortages;
track each weekly and roll into monthly metric for the year
* Ensure SAP COGI errors and other errors as specified by
standard work are resolved daily.
* Complete all reporting as defined by team schedule and
standard work. Ensure all corrections in SAP are completed before
the daily production schedule is generated. The corrections should
include a validation and reconciliation of the completed production
* Execute changes to build plan per policy and obtain necessary
* Coordinate with master scheduling to ensure ECN changes are
managed with the expectation of minimizing inventory.
* Support cycle counting
* Ensure assigned SAP fields are maintained.
* Support SIOP process per SIOP procedures
* Coordinate moving material between WACO warehouse and shop
floor based on schedule.
* Coordinate outside processing in conjunction with schedule per
department standard work.
* Coordinate on-time delivery of kit packets per department
* Bachelor's degree and 7 years of relevant experience OR
* Advance degree and 5 years of relevant experience OR
* In absence of a degree, 11 years of relevant experience is
* Must be a US citizen
* ERP and/or MRP experience, preferably SAP
* Strong computer skills to include Excel, Word and Power
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader
in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the
global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the
capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve
customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly
evolving global market.
The high quality products we design, test and produce in our
Mechanical Systems help millions of passengers reach their
destinations safely - every day! From landing systems and actuation
to propellers, flight controls and hoist and winch - the products
we manufacture work together behind the scenes to enhance the
overall flight experience. We delight our customers with superior
products and best-in-class service. Our global team is committed to
continuous improvement - we work hard to make our solutions
lighter-weight, stronger and more technically advanced, so that
plane travel can be safer, more affordable and more sustainable in
the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest to fly
and land with us!
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We
believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver
the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We
are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share
their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges
in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless
possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with
each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace,
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms