NSK Corporation is looking for a Mechanical Engineer to design,
integrate, or improve manufacturing systems or related processes
and work with cross-functional teams to refine product designs to
increase producibility and decrease costs.
This role will support all our OBU facilities (Franklin,
Liberty, & NBMX). Depending on project load & timing, travel to
these locations may be required as part of normal
Established in 1916, NSK is a leading global supplier of
bearings, linear motion and automotive components. NSK is dedicated
to furthering the development of our industry, as well as our
employees all over the world.
We are always looking for ambitious team players who have the
desire to work their way up the ladder, succeed, and make
improvements to our products, but also to our community, the
environment and themselves.
* Utilize engineering tools to develop specifications and design
solutions for preventive engineering projects and new equipment
* Develop and evaluate machine designs against company
engineering standards and applicable safety policies and
* Provide input for the development of capital and expense
budgets and manage spending.
* Identify and develop vendors to support engineering projects.
Work with those vendors to specify, quote, order, evaluate and test
parts and equipment.
* Collaborate with other plants and departments to develop the
means, timing and methods to complete projects.
* Develop and manage detailed action plans and lead cross
* Support the design, build and runoff of production
* Develop appropriation requests, status reports, technical
manuals and training materials for projects and deliver reports and
training as needed.
* Assist with troubleshooting, repair and machine overhauls.
* Complete other engineering functions as necessary.
Bachelor's Degree (four year college or technical school) or
work equivalent, field of study: Engineering.
- Generous vacation and holidays * Medical, dental, vision
insurance * Life insurance * Short-term and long-term disability *
Flexible Spending Account * Matching 401(k) * Bonus Plan *
Competitive Salary with Benefits
NSK is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor